All reviewsrecommend this hotelno windowreal cavehillskysunriseballoons
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I booked into hotel for 3 nights . Amazing experience . Staff friendly . Room was really authentic cave . Brilliant wi.fi including television (although I did not use ) breakfast varied plentiful . 24 hour free coffee tea . Very central to amenities and town centre . I look forward to my return .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The location is good. Owner is very co-operative. Our room was at upper level and I think somebody should prefer those for better view. There was enough space and room decor was good. We got very good view from the room and outside. In general we are satisfied in our stay. The balloon rides was not there during our visit due to weather issue. We are able to see the duct /hole opening to sky ; the typical old cave ventilation method. That gave us excitement of staying in real cave otherwise you will get all the amenities of normal hotel room. The wall and ceiling looks like carved thru stone . It was not very highly maintained and articulated but good enough and clean.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank PradnyaPhatak
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Panoramic view,cleanliness,calm,peoples are very kind and with lovely price.
in winter the room was warm we had spent 2 nights there and it was amazing .
all is nice there I advise people to try it and they'll not regret.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Half of our suite was in the rocks and it's just amazing. You didn't feel the heat from outside as you would in a normal hotel room and the view from the terrace is just amazing. It's worth going up the hill. The look out area is just 50 meters away and there are a lot of people watching the sunset.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We were so lucky to book this place. We woke on the first morning to see hundreds of balloons over the town. One right outside our room.
Great view from our room over the town. Looked amazing at night or daytime. Short walk up to the lookout to see sunrise and sunsets. Next to a great steak place. One of the best steaks I have had in years. We would defiantly stay here again one day. Nice Turkish breakfast. With amazing fresh bread.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family