“The most upsetting hotel visit to date. ”
Review of Lalezar Cave Hotel

and 1 more site!
Lalezar Cave Hotel
Ranked #70 of 80 Hotels in Goreme
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I had fantasized my stay in a cave hotel for as long as a can remember. The room we were given did not meet my expectations so I informed the hotel manager that I wanted to change hotels for my second night (at this moment I explained it was not anything against their business, but the following day was my birthday and I wanted to fulfill this picture in my mind) I told the manager that I will keep my hot air ballon ride for that next morning! He told me to be waiting outside at 4am and someone will come and pick me up. I even told him goodnight on this night and denied drinks with his friends because I was waking up the next morning early for my balloon ride. So I wake up the next morning and no one comes to pick me up... after waiting over an hour for my ride I go to wake up the manager to ask him. He yelled at me for waking him up and told me that he canceled my ride because I was changing hotels. This is the most immature and childish service I have ever received.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

In the description above they mention warm welcomes and Turkish hospitality, if Turkish hospitality means canceling your ballon ride, not telling you about it, and then letting you wait outside at 4 am for a balloon shuttle that is never coming then I'd say they gave us Turkish hospitality. I have been traveling for 8 months, I've stayed in really nice hotels and hole in the wall hostels, and this is the first time in 8 months I have written a bad review. The room itself was clean, but the hospitality was awful. The faculty barely smiled or looked at you, and weren't helpful at all. We talked to the guy that canceled our balloon ride multiple times saying how excited we were to go on our first balloon ride and how it was for my friends birthday, he let us believe the whole time we were going on the ride. When the balloon shuttle didn't show up an hour and a half later we went to get the guy that "set us up with the ride" and he just yelled at my friend in Turkish. The whole situation was very childish. Experiencing a place has a lot to do with the people around you, I had a really upset disgusted feeling when we left this place the man didn't apologize or look at us in the eyes when we left.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I was staying in this amazing hotel few days. Everything was just perfect and unique. Very close to the view point where every morning you can watch the sunrise with starting baloons. Room in the cave was clean and very comfortable. Unfortunatly there is no window but the temperature inside is so nice and chili when outside is plus 38:)
Highly recomend this place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The price was reasonable with breakfast, the place is also close to the hilltop. The room they gave me was big. It definitely fits 3 people. The only problem was we had a problem with the heater so it was really cold. But other than that its quite good.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed with them for 5 nights, and it was really nice staying in Cappadocia.
Vedat was so kind and he gave me lots of information of there. Location, accommodation, view, or something were perfect. If you plan to visit Cappadocia, I highly recommend to stay with them and hope you have great time in there⛰

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo