All reviews recommend this hotel no window real cave hill sky sunrise balloons
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

I have to admit, we had a few problems with the water, but all in all our stay here was lovely.
The staff seemed a bit stand-offish at first and I was a little worried. My partner attempted some simple Turkish (such as thanks and hello) and they were elated! The staff ended up knowing us by name after two nights, cooked us a bbq on our final night here and also kept topping our glasses with raki (the local drink)
The hotel is extremely central and we enjoyed some magical nights with a bottle of red wine, sitting outside under the stars, or watching the sun go down.
In the end the worst thing I can say about his hotel is that the pillow is a little lumpy. Fabulous experience! Would recommend!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

This place has lots of potential. It was on the side of a mountain witch had wonderful views. Walking distance to restaurants and shops. Unfortunately the building is not kept up. The linens were dingy, shower bracket in bathroom broken, TV missing. We only stayed for 1 night to go on a balloon ride the next morning. We had a Continental breakfast in the morning which was good.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

My friends and I absolutely loved this hotel! The rooms were big, beautiful and clean. The staff was extremely friendly (specially the man at the front desk). He was very kind and helpful with everything. He was the best! We would definitely go back!

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Rebeca S
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Despite people working here are not helpfull and unfriendly (they barely speak english) we had a good time. The room is superb but it is what we wanted (a cave). The problem came after the vacation, when i was already home and realize that i was robbed. The hotel took all the money from my credit card. I payed by cash but they took the same amount from the card. Weeks later they took 300euros and on the same day again 300 euros. The total was 718euros. I spoke with them a lot of times but it was the visa companny who gave back the money. I spend a lot of time an money to solve this problem and the hotel hasnt had the dignity to apologize and to say what happened!!!
very disapointing!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank le0zinh0
1980love, Sahibi at Lalezar Cave Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

We are a hotel serving 10 years.
We do not accept such an accusation.
Our guests were unrealistic in a statement.
Do certainty the guest's card itself is made with the knowledge I would.
Some tours have purchased appeal to pay the bank has found expensive.
and because of this objection he has to pay back my own bank.
A credit card will be self guests.
How would I k was made without the knowledge or without.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

We arrived at the hostel and our room was not ready after we were promised it would be, so we had to leave our bags in the reception all day while we did a tour and had nowhere to shower after arriving from a 12-hour overnight bus.
When we were checked into our room later, the staff watched us carry several bags up the stairs without offering any assistance.
The staff were never happy and hardly spoke any English so couldn't help us. They would just stare at you and never say good morning or hello.
The breakfast was very average and when they ran out of eggs and bread they would refuse to bring out more, even with an hour of breakfast left and several guests to still eat. The bed linen felt dirty. Wifi cut out a lot.
Overall, it was a shocking experience and I would not recommend this hotel to anybody, unless you are interested in feeling unwelcome and uncomfortable.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends