“Helpful staff & delicious meal”

Jiao Zi Queen Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 129 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Description: We opened a Chinese restaurant in Goreme, very authentic. The Chinese chef hopes that the official can pass the review.
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My friend and I were pleasantly surprised and impressed by the service and food of this restaurant. The flavor and quality of the meal far exceeded expectations; we felt like we were dining in Chinatown of our respective cities (rather than in the middle of Turkey). We thoroughly enjoyed the spicy chicken, dumplings, and scrambled eggs + tomatoes.

The waitstaff in itself deserves its own praise as they offered helpful recommendations with consideration of our palate and dietary restrictions. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for something outside of standard Turkish food and relatively close to tourist sites (ie within walking distance). Bonus points for free wifi!!

1  Thank Miranda T

Reviewed 28 May 2018

the service of this restaurant is the best one I have ever seen ... Every thing is clean and I am planning of going to there again

1  Thank Marwan S
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is really excellent. You can find every flavor you're looking for. I liked the taste of the dishes.Besides, the personels of the restaurant are really polite. I recommend this excellent restaurant to you.

1  Thank 14betulll
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Foods which in this restaurant is awesome.waiter and waitress in this restaurant is very cheerful i like everything about this restaurant

1  Thank Muhammed Y
Reviewed 17 May 2018

perfect place to taste traditional Chinese hand-made dumpling. The staff is firendly and warm. It is a must go one in Capadocia. Don't forget to try its breakfast. Thanks for everything.

3  Thank _vedatsemerci