“Helpful staff & delicious meal”

Jiao Zi Queen Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 131 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$2 - US$19
Description: We opened a Chinese restaurant in Goreme, very authentic. The Chinese chef hopes that the official can pass the review.
Reviewed 3 June 2018

My friend and I were pleasantly surprised and impressed by the service and food of this restaurant. The flavor and quality of the meal far exceeded expectations; we felt like we were dining in Chinatown of our respective cities (rather than in the middle of Turkey). We thoroughly enjoyed the spicy chicken, dumplings, and scrambled eggs + tomatoes.

The waitstaff in itself deserves its own praise as they offered helpful recommendations with consideration of our palate and dietary restrictions. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for something outside of standard Turkish food and relatively close to tourist sites (ie within walking distance). Bonus points for free wifi!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Miranda T

Reviewed 28 May 2018

the service of this restaurant is the best one I have ever seen ... Every thing is clean and I am planning of going to there again

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Marwan S
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is really excellent. You can find every flavor you're looking for. I liked the taste of the dishes.Besides, the personels of the restaurant are really polite. I recommend this excellent restaurant to you.

1  Thank 14betulll
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Foods which in this restaurant is awesome.waiter and waitress in this restaurant is very cheerful i like everything about this restaurant

1  Thank Muhammed Y
Reviewed 17 May 2018

perfect place to taste traditional Chinese hand-made dumpling. The staff is firendly and warm. It is a must go one in Capadocia. Don't forget to try its breakfast. Thanks for everything.

3  Thank _vedatsemerci