“Best pide I’ve ever had!”
Review of Firin Express

Firin Express
Ranked #22 of 132 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: we do turkısh pizzas which has couple of different type and also we serve potery kebab, claypot kebab with chicken, meat and vegetableYOU WİLL DEFİNELY ENJOY YOUR MEAL İN FIRIN EXPRESS
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Great cheese pide and really cheap! The service is a bit slow but worth it! The place is very casual and it’s best to sit outside.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Stopped as tour group here. Great Turkish style pizzas made in view if you want to check it out. Lots of options available and massive portions for good prices. Tasted delicious and can take away if not able to finish. Good service, good WiFi as well. Well located and out of the sun as well which always helps. Worth a check!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Terran N
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We ordered the clay pot meat and clay pot chicken with cheese. Both 26 Lira each so well priced and delicious flavours. Only slightly negative was they took 45mins to come out - if you have the time and are enjoying a lazy afternoon this spot is perfect, we were on the run to an ATV tour so made it a bit tight!

They also have a wide range of Turkish pide and pizza for next to nothing 8-12 lira.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Our first visit here was excellent. Fresh open faced pides, good portion of very tasty meatballs. Friendly but discrete service. That's why we decided to eat here two more times, however service and quality of the food were significantly worse the following visits. Our orders got mixed up, no bread with our soup, forgetting what we ordered and smaller portion sizes (the pides were fold up completely with very little toppings!) . So in conclusion: Mixed feelings, our first meal was very good with good price quality ratio. But after that no.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

So this review was not on my list but I’d really be unfair if I don’t write in. So here I go:

Firstly, this restaurant came in recoed by our hotel (Chelebi Cave House) staff since we had a bus to catch & had little time to catch up on Dinner.

Beyond the food & drinks, which were quite tasty & generous in quantity, what chimes in was that the staff of the restaurant went out of their way to make sure we don’t go hungry.

While we decided to try chicken & vegetable stew respectively, we were really running short on time for our bus. We realised dining in wasn’t the best decision we had made, so in between the meal we requests our meals to take away. And within 10 mins we had brand new packets of meals for the two of us, packed with love by the restaurant staff.

This was amazingly quick & responsive & reflected the care that these guys put in for their customers. I saw a few negative reviews down below, but I guess every restaurant has a bad day.

Trust me, this kind of response to a request (which I’m sure only my mother would do in a zip) was amazing & delightful for me.

Visit this restaurant cause customer centric to drives their service & food quality.

Thank you again Firin Express!

1  Thank Sanil B