All reviews old style hotel facilities green lobby english
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We went to Agacli Tesisleri Ihlara hotel by change because we were going to Istanbul and met accidentally a gem of Aksaray.

We stayed a night here without any expectation . My experience is one of top classic hotel in design( an ottoman style) , high standard of training staffs, room is very clean ,hygiene ( whatever you are looking , this hotel all provided) , breakfast is a big bonus (variety, rich, full of Turkish and international style). Price is exceptional for what you pay.

Weak disadvantage is location which is at super highway but a bit far from shops and market unless you use hotel facilities and you have your own car.

I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who looking for a high standard hotel in a service , facilities and top of class in Aksaray .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Leyla T
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Hotel is super. Staff is very friendly. Foods are tasty. I wish to stay in that hotel again in future. Hotel is located in a good location. From this hotel, it is easy to access some historical and touristic places in Capadocia. Also, it is good place to have a rest if travel is long.

Room Tip: All rooms are nicely decorated, clean and quiet. Have dinner in hotel restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank OzanKarahan
Reviewed 1 October 2015

This was our stopover on our way to Lake Tuz and we originally planned to use their camping site to stay in our tent. When we came it was dark. Although the camping grounds and facilities were clean, in the dark it looked like a sideroad carpark and I did not want to stay. So we stayed at the hotel instead. Hotel was clean and comfy, we had a room with a balcony (Btw don't forget to use the net at the door of the balcony, we did and in a split second room was full of mosquitos, with the net no probs at all.) overlooking the garden which is kept all green and nice. How I wish the camping site was as green and looking as nice as this garden but guess it is made more for caravans rather than tents.

Although my experience is positive with this hotel, I guess it is the decoration I disliked. The old style, heavy, engraved furnitures in dark brown is a no go for me and i guess it affects my overall feelings about this hotel.

The biggest downside was the breakfast. Although it looked rich, the cheese was dried out and instead of fresh bread there was prepacked single bread and stale pastry. But there was filter coffee which is much appreciated in an Anatolian city where the tradition still goes by tea and it is harder to find coffee that is not Turkish.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that sees the garden rather than the motorway.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smillasnow
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

It was the best hotel i stayed in for my trip. The lobby decoration is very nice and quiet. I spent here one night with my friends. We organized an evening dancing party in the garden. The staff is lovely but they don't speak english. Try it u will never regret

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2015

I stay in this hotel frequently, it is the best stopöon the way to Göreme. Restaurant is top notch with plenty of choice, but I advise meat dishes. You are in the middle of central anatolia don't try fish there. Two types of rooms, condo style ones can be a bit cold in winter but summertime they are very good to relax on the porch. No alcohol is served by the way...

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business