See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2018

the hotel liked the whole family. hotel staff are very pleased and helpful. The great boy (Emre Yuksel) took care of the entertainment. he is very enjoyable, helpful, polite, funy (and very nice :)). good luck for your hotel. :)

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We booked this as our first family holiday for my son with my girlfriend, after reading the reviews I was worried before we set off I did message the hotel and was told everything will be ok don’t worry, so that put me and my girlfriend at ease.
After landing in Turkey we then had a 3 hr transfer maybe 3.5 hours I was that annoyed after on the beach stated 2:30 hours.

First day we had breakfast and thought well it can’t be just this everyday... well it was. Eggs and salad, 1 choice of cereal and that was with warm milk with maybe a fly in there too.
Dinner: shocking! Nothing in English and I asked what it was”urrrr no English”
Tea: I looked once and didn’t bother!!
Snack bar: if you like oranges covered in ants and chips covered in tomato sauce fill your boots!

Entertainment: well I don’t no who pays the 2 people that Do it but you maybe want to get rid of them and get 2 cleaners in to clean up 12 hours a day. No games as it says and the guy is a pest to all the women.

The hotel: well if you watch holidays from hell you may see me on this in the near future!! Will start from reception down, the reception is nice it’s the only thing that is and that’s been nice as cats roam about like they live there.
Spa: didn’t see one asking anyone if they wanted any treatments but why would you want any? More helpful having a doctor on site for the stomach cramps off the food.

Pool: pool was ok it’s a pool people swim in it it’s a pool

I could go on forever with this but I want to forget this holiday I have never wanted to get home so bad it my first holiday with my girlfriend and my son and it will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. I will be contacting everyone I can to get this hotel removed from all English travel agents it’s disgusting. I wouldn’t want any other family to go through the week we have just been though.

CLUB SCALA NUOVA YOU ARE A DISCRACE!!

8  Thank cooper0912
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

When i booked this hotel for myself my partner and his son i honestly thought the reviews were a bit over the top, my partner was worried about the reviews he had read so i told.him to go with an open mind and surely it cant be that bad.

How wrong i was!!

Every single review on here is accurate. This is not a place for english guests. The food is disgusting and my family has bad stomachs and the rest for the majority of our trip. Hardly surprising when the staff allow stray cats into the restaturant to eat with guests!! I mean what the hell???
The all inclusive is a joke its mostly salad cheese bread and soup. Nothing for kids, nothing for english guests so we have had to spend MORE money going out to eat food and spend money we dont have to spend!
There is no snack bar until 3pm no sight of any ice cream or anything for kids we have not got our moneys worth of the food here and hardly surprising when its covered in flies and reused day after day.

The rooms are disgustingly filthy,the taps have neber seen a good scrub the fridge is over frozen and looks like there was a towel stuffed on a shelf it was that bad. Patio door doesnt lock, we came back to our room on several occasions to find the door wasnt locked. Furniture in the room broken, beds uncomfortably hard tv doesnt work and all night all you can hear is the buzz from the electric box!! Very annoying!!

The drinks consists of sprite pepsi fanta and beer, youll be lucky to get a full paper cup!! Turkish guests are prioritised here and are given bottled beers, water,glass cups for coffees etc etc us english arent given anything of the like.
The staff speak little to no english and the majority are kids who give off the vibe that they dont give a monkeys. My partner asked for butter with his bread at lunch time they said no butter its for breakfast only??? Must be scraping the bottom of the barrell if they can't provide butter.

We are checking out todat and our gransfer is due to collect us at 7pm, we have been told.to vacate the room at 12,asked if we can extend the room by a few hours, what a surprise- no english. Had to wait for someone to come to reception to speak to us. We have a young child with us and have been told.to use the OUTDOOR SHOWERS WHICH WE HAVENT SEEN BEEN USED OR CLEANED AND ARE UNDER A TREE!! Unacceptable.

Entertainment is rubbish just a woman on stage singing aga doo. The guy animator is a creep and just hangs around the pool talking to other fenale guests bringing them flowers and asking for pics with them which is plain weird if you ask me.

The hotel its self needs fixing up there is a trail of sewage comig out of the back of the hotel, tripping hazards everywhere. Bloody bogeys on our wall in the bedroom i habe pictures to prove all this

So looking forward to going home this has certainly been a holiday to remember but for the wrong reasons entirely. I have placed a complaint with on the beach who we have booked this with and i want a full refund of this holiday plus comoensation for the money we have spent to eat! We booked this during the school holidays which as parents know costs an arm and a leg and its not been worth a penny!!!

Dont come here seriously it is a joke. I usually take reviews on tripadvisor with a pinch of salt but the reviews are all true. Dont come here if your english or if you want to be stuck on the toilet for your entire trip.

If anyone wants to message me about this if you are looking to book or want me to back up your claims in a complaint please do as this place needs shutting down.

3  Thank emily416
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We booked with your self for the holiday we just been on, stayed in club scala nova hotel, kuşadasi turkey

In the paper work it states transfers is 1hr 50mins it took us 3hours and 55 mins to get from airport to hotel, we didnt arrive in hotel untill 2.25am.
We was then trying to check in but no1 spoke english so had to translate vai phone so this was not a great start, we finally got to check in and took to our room, first of 3 rooms 1st the door wouldnt lock so we couldnt stay in there 2nd room air con was broke and patio door was open and wouldnt close due to been facing a main road was very noisy. We was then took to the 3rd room at very back of hotel, that was ok basic but clean..by this time it was apox 4am.

As we didnt arrive untill early hours of the morning as tranfares took nearly 4 hours to get here then all the messing about with checking in we was very disopointed.

We woke up for breakfast and it was all salad stuff, bread egg with cheese, cerial was disgusting if im honiest so we didnt eat we went out to look for food.
Dinner time was the same couldnt eat it was not for english people again we eat out and tea was same every day was the same food not some think id want to see again, and there was flys all over it so was very off putting. that was not nice even tryied some as we was very hungry but made us both feel ill, i had diareha for 3 days from the bit of food i had from there ..
Hotel room we had to keep asking for clean towels as none was in room and all we was told was "will come later" "i bring you later" this isnt good enough.we even had to ask for toilet rolls as there was none and was told later we bring. We had to go out and buy towels and toiletries as was fed up of asking hotel for them, every time we try to speak to staff in hotel all we got was no english and they walked away from us like we shouldnt be there, very rude
We booked the holiday as a couple and was put in room with twin bed ? Try to exsplaine no 1 bed nice room again "no english"
Entertainment ? Not if your an adult there was none 3 dances songs with kids and thats your entertainment for the night. Same every night. Again all songs and staff spoke in turkish so could only make out what song it was buy the music.
Alinclusive?? the drinks was the same hardly had anythink and we was lucky to get 2 drinks in 1 day as was always out of stuff... we again was having to go to a shop and buy our own...

As a paying customer we would not exspect this and we will not stand for it i demand you look at a refund for our trip as what we was put in was a hell hole and you sold it to us, the hotel is not anymeans a good hotel to send english customer as its not english orientated german, turkish yes but not english... first time i have been to turky and will be the last as this hotel and trip has has made me not want to return,deffo would never stay in this hotel again or recomend it.kusidasi its self is beautiful...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GazB104
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I recently went to Turkey with my sister julie and 2 kids, on the 20/07/2018 to club scala nuova, on arrival we was not offered any foid or drinks, the reception was rude and wen we was shown to our room we had no help we had to go down 5 flights of stairs then up 1 flight of stairs to where the lift was which we all did not fit in. We didnt have enough blankets or towels for days the food was turkish food there was no English, we where told no English when we asked what the food was as there was no labels. The stairs around tge hotel had poor non grip strips on it was very slippy, we was told to shush all the time the kids wasnt allowed to play yet other kids were, it took till wed to get wine and vodka because we complained to you, the kids drinks was only fanta and Pepsi and when the kids went to get a drink they were told it is finished when we went for a wine or vodka we was told it was finished every time. The staff was very rude to us all the time we had to leave the hotel to get food and spend money we didnt have when it was all inclusive, we felt intimidated and did not want to go back to the hotel as we was bullied by the staff and other turkish and russian guests. I have included pictures of the hotel that was dangerous. We really had the worst holiday ever ive never been so scared to do anything on holiday untill this one. Im still trying to get over it, i had a stroke 2 years ago and cannot get stressed well this holiday did more than that it broke me to the point i cried and from day one i just wanted to go home, the children that was with me and my sister have said they never want to go abroad again. The whole holiday was a shambles.

Date of stay: July 2018