1,866 results
All reviewsladies beachanimation teamsea viewturkeyguest relationsbeautiful resortbritish guestsfish restaurantspecial thanksrelax poolnext yearlobby bari highly recommend this hotelhotel staffturkish bathperfect holidaykebab
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Only stayed for one night in Dec 2017. It was not as what we expected. Quite dissapointed. During our stay there were a large group of busses that came. The elevators were small, crampy and needed to be updated. The room was pretty spacious and had a Great view, food was decent. Parking was a bit up the hill. The front desk staff were friendly. We saw some chefs and the crew arguing very loudly in the kitchen that can be overheard by others. Will not be back for sure.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Alvin Y
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

The decorations with hotel is so comfy and my room is tiny but clean.
Because of location of this hotel I saw a amazingly beautiful sunset. It was really worth it.
The Buffet was super.(But some Chinese people would like to cut in line and their behavior was so rude..)
Anyway,We have wide range of food to choose :)
It is a super hotel !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Very nice hotel with a lot of fan, entertainment, waterslides etc. This is a renovated hotel, the rooms are spacious and new. The food is perfect! So is the spectacular view in the Aegean sea. I have planned to make a marriage proposal to my fiancé! Of course she said yes and now we are married. I will never forget this place!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pantelis K
Le Bleu H, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Le Bleu Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely words about your stay at Le Bleu Hotel & Resort.

We are very grateful that you choose our hotel for your marriage proposal and we are delighted to learn that your fiancé said yes.

We wish you all the best in this new chapter in your life and hope to welcome you and your wife again very soon for another unforgettable holiday.

Sending you our best regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I wish we hadn't stayed here because they gave us the wrong idea. I have to say that from the moment I arrived till the moment I left, this hotel failed to meet my expectations. The service was poor and staff disgruntled and rude. The management were surly and dismissive. The general impression was that no one cared one way or another whether we had a nice holiday or not.

I'll qualify this by saying that when we arrived gardening and housekeeping implements and equipment were lying around untidily giving me the first impressions that there was very little or no supervision and that there was very little training taking place.

After dropping off luggage in our room, (to be fair, the view was fantastic) we toured the premises and was unceremoniously barged into by a member of the housekeeping team who bashed me with her mop and bucket. Clearly, I was most mistaken that staff would show the courtesy of letting paying guests pass along the path leading to the pool...silly me!

The pool bar area was a mess. Tables not cleared and floor littered with trash and food remnants. The barman complained constantly about being overworked and harassed. He did have a point, but really, why complain to the customers who are trying against all odds to enjoy themselves?? They could all do with some training on how to please the customer, and at least on how to address them in the first instance.

We ate dinner out on three occasions despite being on an all inclusive basis because as strict vegetarians we found the menu very repetitive. The all inclusive drinks range was likewise limited.

I could write a book on the hotels failings. I guess that having trained and worked as a hotelier for over 30 years I have a critical eye for professionalism and customer service. But I have been on the receiving end of my customers satisfaction or to be truthful, dissatisfaction on so many occasions that I find it difficult to stay mum when I see what I consider to be a travesty of hotel 'management.' I was not inspired enough to take my comments further during our stay as...1. I was trying against all odds to salvage some pleasure from my holiday.....and 2. The only manager I would have otherwise approached had the demeanour of a funeral director. It was all just a bit sad....

Needless to say....we will not be back....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elliot M

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your latest stay at Le Bleu Hotel & Resort.

As our main goal is for every guest to be a satisfied guest; we are disappointed to read that you were not happy with your stay.

We wish that you would have addressed your issues to our management as they thrive to resolve any issues our guests may have.

We do hope that you will give us another chance and that we may welcome you again at our Resort.

Sending you sunny greetings from Turkey,

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This is 5-star Hotel.Very clean, over professional managers, Chefs, waiters, cleaner are all giving excellent services and with positive energy.Foods and drinks variety endless and so quality. It is just near the sea. beatiful scenery, lovely place value of the money.But only the Minibar empty as the end of the summer season. Thanks very much to everybody all staff. We stayed 6 days and enjoyed so much.

Room Tip: Room number 2012, 2006
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this wonderful review. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you were more than satisfied with our cleanliness, our service, our food, our drinks, our location and off course our staff and management.

Our hotel has the most spectacular sea views and we are very pleased that you appreciated them. Your comments have been forwarded to the heads of department; they are a true motivation to all of us.

Our biggest is for every guest to feel at home and we are very happy to read that we have succeeded in your case.

We do hope to see you again very soon and send you sunny greetings from Turkey.

Kind regards,