Hotel Goldenday Wings
  • Pool
Average 3/5
Palm Hotel(Kusadasi)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgolden day wingsentertainment teammr tomnext yearbbq nightturkeyturkish bathwednesday nighttwo weeksgreat holidayhair salongreat entertainmentsunway repcant waitfantastic hotelplenty of sun loungerssteep hill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Hotel was great. Superb views, helpful staff and good vibe all round. We travelled at the end of the season, so it was quiet, but the staff still gave it their all, to ensure guests had a great stay.
Kusadasi in general is a beautiful place, with the locals being really friendly. Again, the end of the season, but lots f restaurants and good value for money.
The local shops offered the kids an opportunity for some "brand" shopping, with lots of top quality goods on offer at copy prices. Good fun haggling too :)

Room Tip: All rooms have beautiful/marina/sea views
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I came with my friends last summer in the Golden Day Wings Hotel. It was so wonderful everything. We stayed for three days. This hotel is one of the best in Kuşadası. It was has buffet and quite various. There were a lot of activities at nights. I and my friends had fun in hotel.it was enjoble competitions and a nice music groups. If you want, you can choose spa massage and sauna opportunities. I enjoyed swimming pool of this hotel. Dinner and lunch were very delicious. We joined to different activities after we had lunch.There were a lot of visitors abroad. Especially we saw Irish and German people. They were polite people. Finally i want to give a advice you... you should visit this hotel. I think you like it. Thanx for everting. I wish you that have a perfect holiday!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Spent a week in the Golden Day Wings in September, it was quiet although it was relatively full. We love Kusadasi and have booked to go back next year with our adult daughters. Have discovered that the Golden Day Wings is everything you need when there. Great staff, good food at the pool ( we didnt eat there at night this time )the pool is the best I have experienced,enjoyed the treatments in the Spa. Brilliant to see Sonic and hope he ll be there next year.
On the down side the wi fi on the 6th floor could do with a Booster as its very poor. ls there any way the breakfast room could have a small make over ? and make it a little more appealing,
Saying all that cant wait to go back next year

Room Tip: rooms on top floors have best views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

have to say this was one of the best holidays i have had.never stopped laughing from the first day of arrival.the rooms were comfortable and clean.great view from the balcony watching the sunset.the food was delicious especially the sausages and bacon for afternoon snacks.matt was the best barman who kept the bailey supply going.hasan always had a smile for you no matter the time of day.gino was lovely.tufan was great.the entertainment was great craic. a big shout out to garry,sonic,mesi and henri the guitar player.all of the guys were great with the children would absolutely trust them 100% with them.can't wait to see them next year.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I spent a Week in this Hotel a couple of weeks ago and from the minute I got there to the minute I left, I couldn’t have been looked after any better. The Staff were one better than the other and the food was amazing and great value for a Hotel. The Room was lovely and spacious and the Cleaners did a great job every day. The Entertainment was brilliant craic and there was always a buzz around the place. The Pool was lovely and the Pool Bar was even nicer. I really can’t wait to go back there next year, Im planning it already.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo