See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The main feature of this hotel is the pool and the pool bar ..I enjoyed myself and if you like swimming and sipping on drinks then this is your budget hotel . I would recommend getting the all inclusive ..The Staff is friendly however the hotel rooms could use an upgrade ..I love the meals setup especially if you are a Vegetarian you will definately appreciate .The restaurant has a nice view of the sea and you can get to see Bird island kusadasi ..The hotel is a little hard to access and it lacks parking..Hotels like this are great for short stay or for those who will be outside visiting touristic sites ..All in all I enjoyed my stay

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Princessmillicent
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Surtel Hotel for 7 nights in July 2017.
The location is very near to pigeon island which is only a 10 minute walk and well worth the visit, there is no cost for entrance to the island and you can experience brilliant views of the coast line.

Also a nearby location and well worth the visit is Ephesus, in my view one of the best architectural sites to visit outside of Egypt.

The Surtel hotel was a very friendly 3 star hotel to stay at, I found the food was on par for a 3 star hotel and the rooms were comfortable with daily maid service, a very clean and comfortable hotel to stay at, with free wifi in the room as was the air conditioning, with only a small charge for the room safe.
A great location, and I would not hesitate in staying there again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Dobby_1066
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Surtel Hotel is supposed to be 3star hotel I might with a push give it 1/2 star for B&B
Food (meals) I give my dog better un real, no toaster, no fried egg, omelet , cold chips for breakfast if you like grease than have their soup with steal bread, you might be lucky and get one slice fresh in 2week
I had chicken stew one evening the carrot and potato were lively but the chicken drum stick was black could not eat it unreal

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
7  Thank Calvindog1
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed 19 - 28 May 2017.
I had requested by e-mail a large room on an upper floor with a good wi-if signal. The hotel manager replied to confirm this and that's exactly what we got- the room also had a digital safe, TV and mini fridge. A good start.

The whole room was exceptionally clean, along with the balcony and the bathroom. All areas of the room were cleaned every day and towels changed.

The breakfast was of typical Turkish fare with, yogurt, tomatoes, cucumber,boiled eggs, fresh bread, jam,honey etc and tea & coffee on tap.

The evening dinner catered for Turkish tastes which is fine by me. Always a hot soup, large choice of salads, fresh vegetables and usually 2 hot main courses. The hotel quite rightly catered for the number of guests who were resident. The hotel was not fully occupied as the season had only just started, but I'm sure that as more guests check in, the hot food choice would increase, as there really is no point cooking too many choices for so few guests.

If I could find any fault, it would be that the bar seemed to close around 9.00 pm(just after dinner), but this could be do the the lack of guests at the time.

The pool area was always kept immaculately clean and the pool bar was always open as long as there was someone either on a sunbed or on the terrace, which had fantastic views over the town from one side and the seafront from the other.

The staff at this hotel were always polite, from the cleaners, waiters and bar staff, to the reception staff, who are all very professional.

I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again and would highly recommend for a nice holiday in a superb location for both the town(100metres) or the seafront (50 metres).

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Terrible hotel Food inedible if your diabetic avoid they will give you full fat Coke and tell you it's cola light - very dangerous
AVOID AVOID AVOID AT ALL COSTS general staff are great managers terrible charged us £50.00 for room towels that were stained not even from our room Con artists hotel would barely qualify as one star never mind 3 save yourself the bother and avoid

Date of stay: May 2017