All reviews town centre every other day one bedroom apartment football goal baby milk cant wait next year half board dolmus station quiet at night air conditioning most nights head waiter work long hours hotel grounds are bar staff and waiters rooms are clean and comfortable
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Hi we have just come back from the Opus,we did not enjoy it as much as previous years due to a few changes in the staff and (rules) !. A notice went up after a week into our holiday to say that no one can put towels on sunbeds before 8.30 am. This was because a holiday maker who owns one of the apartments complained even though she was saving 4 sunbeds for 2 people and she told me and other holidaymakers her apartments sleeps 4. and that is why she saves 4 sunbeds and that she is on the residents association ??. Half way through our holiday we were told the rules had changed regarding breakfast and that we could only have Pancakes on one day and Omelettes the next day for a cooked breakfast even though we and other holiday makers had paid upfront for Half Board and the days before we could choose what we had for a cooked breakfast.?. When we asked why the rules had changed the owners Son told us if we did not like the rule changes ask for a refund .. We spoke to Ben his dad who told us that there were 3 families that where coming down for breakfast at 8 am and returning to there rooms and coming back down again before 10 am to eat again and that is why the rules had changed. Ben apologized for what his son had said regarding getting a refund and told us holiday makers always come first and that people on Half Board can have any cooked breakfast other than Toasties and was sorry for the misunderstanding. The Opus are building more apartments hopefully for next year which look good on the plans .We will return to the Opus in the next few years once these have been built it has not put us off.

Room Tip: room 403 overlooking pool great apartment.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife and 2 children (8+3) it was excellent! The hotel is quite basic but the rooms are clean and comfortable! And what it may lack in the design department it more than makes up for with its friendly relaxed atmosphere! Ben is a great host and an all round nice guy!! Serkan and his team of bar staff and waiters are a credit to the hotel!! Nothing is too much trouble! The food is magnificent! I enjoyed the food in the hotel more than in the resort! And price wise there is no difference!! We will be back next year for sure!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2018

This year for the first time in a number of years we stayed at the Opus in May instead of June but we're still blessed with fantastic weather.The rooms are being upgraded and the standards are still very high.We only stay bed and breakfast but the choices given should suit everybody even the fussy eaters.The staff go out of their way to help nothing is too much trouble.Ben the owner has certainly improved the hotel substantially over the years and if you have any problems he will sort them out !!! He is at the hotel every day and for most of the day.Jimmy the chef provides excellent food during the day and night.Serkan the head waiter is fantastic he has been at the hotel some years and knows everybody's likes and dislikes.Overall it is a first class hotel at very competitive prices which should please every body.Air conditioning and safe deposit box are free

Room Tip: Rooms not overlooking the swimming pool/bar are the quieter ones
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank penno3153
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We stayed at The Opus Apart for one week 4 July . Big mistake.... We wished we had stayed for two!!! I travel alone with my son so I need to find that somewhere special ,this was it!! Yes the rooms are basic and it isnt the best walk into the center but the accommodation and staff completely outweigh any negatives. The food was amazing.Jimmy the chef was wonderful helping my fussy son to try new things so his pallet is better for staying here!! All the staff are hard working and nothing is to much trouble (TRUTH) Bem the owner and his family make you feel more than welcome .The bar is well stocked with good quality brands.The food menu has a extensive choice .If there was one thing I would have liked is to have had a traditional Turkish night in The Opus with all the lovely people we met wile being there.
Would we return again??
You bet!!!
Thank you to all at The Opus Apart Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We have just arrived back home after our 2 week stay and I can't praise this hotel enough. I have visited kusadasi a few times but this was our first time at Opus and I am so glad we chose this place. Ben the owner and his family are all lovely. Serkan who runs the bar was so lovely and very hard working, him and the staff couldn't do enough for us. I was running low on lactose free milk for my 4 month old baby and I looked everywhere and failed. I asked Ben if he knew where I could get some from and he got his son to take me for some, we drove around everywhere and finally found a pharmacy who said they could get some in 2 hours so Bens son drove back for me and picked it up. They don't realise how thankful I am for that as if I had to give my son normal baby milk he would of been ill.
We ate out a few times but found nowhere with food that was as good as that in the hotel so we ended up eating there most nights. They really accommodated our family 32 in total (some staying in a different hotel) for the England football game and celebrated with us when we all jumped in the pool.
The room was perfect for us with air conditioning, safe, kitchen facilities (room 603)
We will definitely be returning to this place.
Thank you to everyone at Opus for making it a holiday to remember. See you in October

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family