2,242 results
All reviews sunset restaurant animation team next year casablanca restaurant turkey ali g turkish bath great holiday kids club fire show salad ice cream family room just returned from a week sun loungers english guests english food
Reviewed 28 September 2018

1st visit to Turkey and this was the 1st hotel in the list from online travel agents. Nothing to compare against. Had a lovely time and will be returning next year and brinign my young children with me.

Good Points:
Private beach 100 metres away
Big swimming pool
Kids pool
Water slides
Water sports on the beach - great fun
Valerie

Bad Points:
Major queues and stampede for food at dinner time. This is not a fault of the hotel, but the human race in general.
Wi-Fi doesnt work very well in the room itself. You have to go onto the balcony. Would be good if you could just sit on your bed soemtimes and use wifi.
The chairs in the bar area by the swimming pool are very uncomfortable and quite a few are broken. Could definitely do with investment in seating and tables.
Dont use the rep to book your day trips. RIP OFF!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a beach view room in the new building
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We stayed here for a week, a group of 7 adults. First look the hotel seemed perfect for us, but as we arrived and booked a sea view, we wasn't given a sea view even though reception said we had a free upgrade. We was advised we could move to a sea view two days after arrival, the time came after we went quad biking to move rooms, after already being told our new room number, that we couldn't now move as we was required at 11am to move, which we wasn't told. So we didn't get our sea view :( Also, our toilet was constantly leaking, I informed reception who said they would fix it. There fix was to surround the toilet with towels, very horrible in the morning sitting on the toilet standing on soaking wet towels :( The table and chair area near the main bar, couldn't be more uncomfortable, the chairs are so uncomfortable, could easily be upgraded, just seems this hotel doesn't want to use any money to upgrade anything, and make it so much better, which it could easily do. Food was average, queues for the main hot dishes always seemed so long, they need more counters and chefs. We found going at 8:30pm was a good time to avoid queues. We was told it was a quiet month by staff, even though we needed to be down at 8am to put towels on a sun lounger otherwise come afternoon you would be sitting in the uncomfortable chairs in the outside bar area. Heaven forbid what its like during the summer months :( hell na!!!! The only positive I have to say about this hotel is the entertainment team and the show, they are amazing! best fire show I have ever seen, and ive travelled asia, and this topped all seen before! The beach is nice, wish we spent more time down there, catched better rays than round the pool. A la carte restaurant is nice to, worth booking and makes a change. Water slides are good, but all hotels around have them, so nothing special. Overall I wouldn't recommend this hotel, the best was to describe it is NICE! that's all, still had a lovely holiday, but we made sure of that regarless! We wish we booked the hotel next door Ephoria Beach Club!!! Thanks Sexy Fellani for doing the best job, we will remember you fondly!! Hope you get promoted to manager!!

Room Tip: Avoid at all cost
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I liked the hotel and because of that it was our fourth vacation in Batihan (please look at my previous three reviews). Unfortunately, this year I can not say nothing positive for the service in general. Let's start with the price - it was a lot higher than last year, in my opinion it is normal if I receive extra service, but unfortunately the quality was considerably lower than before. What made me very disappointed was the attitude of the staff. Тhey definitely tolerated the local guests at all. Obviously, the hotel is very good on its wedding line - for 7 nights there were 4 weddings (one for 1000 guests). Very good for the business, but extremely bad for the tourists. Because of the ceremonies, the beach can not be used at 100 percent and a large number of staff are committed with organizing and conducting events all day long (look at the photos). This directly affects the quality of the service that guests receive. For the first time the cleaning of the rooms was not good (photos).
I still have a lot of remarks but will stop and I will end up with something positive - the animation, good as always. I missed just the afternoon Zumba class, but maybe it was a sign that is time to relax. I would like to thank Koko (chief animator) for honoring our national holiday. It was the most gentle gesture for all our vacation :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely time at the resort, most of all because the animation team was amazing and made the experience what it was, they organised and hosted lots of games and evening shows as well as a club tour, they made sure everyone was involved and had lots of fun. Would love to go back every year because of how welcoming and friendly everyone was❤️❤️❤️❤️ Animation team Fellaini,Hugo,Conan,gulsah,dj ozgur,Pelin,AYSU❤️❤️ Ozge and Koray chief thank you everyone.I hope see you next year

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2018

When we arrived at the hotel in the early hours we were checked into what was a disability room, which we found strange considering we are both able bodied individuals.
The beds were rather uncomfortable but this is nothing I couldn't get over.
On the second night the door broke, the man who came to fixed it asked why we were in the room we had and told us we needed to move, which we did the next morning. We learned the hotel but you in these rooms as they are the cheapest and only move you if you complain.

Finding sunbeds around the pool was easy, we never struggled. However we saw many people putting out towels and then not sitting on them for hours, this would be an issue in the height of summer.
We were unable to get on the beach for the entire holiday, there aren't enough sunbeds.

Meal times were absolute carnage between the times of half 7 till around half 8. People fighting over food and pushing into ques. My partner watched someone drink from the pasta sauce ladle and put it back into the sauce and the chef who was watching did and said nothing. There are not enough tables for the amount of people and on several occasion we ended up with people sitting down at the table we had found, which was very uncomfortable. The tables also were never set, the waiters basically stood around doing nothing. My partner had to que up for 20 minutes to get a drink and by the time he came back his food had gone cold.The food is also massively catered to people from the continent and I didn't find anything that I particularly wanted to eat except bread and rice.

We were aware the food was a buffet style, but it literally looks like school cafeteria left overs, its basically inedible unless your'e willing to risk your life.
For quite a few nights we ended up eating out in Kusadasi, which we didn't prepare for as we booked all inclusive for the reason we didn't want to spend money having to eat out.

We booked a Wednesday to Wednesday holiday and from the Sunday onward we both started feeling extremely unwell, we have had to book doctors appointments on returning to the UK to make sure there isn't anything seriously wrong.

Would not recommended unless are a large family with young children.

Room Tip: You'll be put in a bad room anyway so will have to complain to get a decent one.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple