All reviewspideall inclusive conceptevening entertainmentspecial thankssunbedsholidaybelgiumrepanimators
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

That was a great holiday for my family and me. My brother (Emre)and my cousin (Furkan) spent time with the animation team. Emre and Furkan liked their games,activities and them(Ronnie,Mero,Reus,Merve,Gülcan). Also the hotel has a green-field. You can rest,sunbathe and have a snack in this place. The green-field was my favorite place during my holiday.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Ephesia Hotel R, Guest Relations at Ephesia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback. Our staff try their best each day to make sure that our guests are satisfied with their stay. We look forward to having you return as our guest, the next time you are in Ephesia.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed 10 days at Ephesia hotel (not beach resort!) and thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment team (Mero, Ronnie, Gülcan, Alpi, Ömer). Morning yoga and aqua gym with Gülcan really made my stay complete. The à la carte dinner was fantastic and Kader was a great waitress. Thx for a great stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ephesia Hotel R, Guest Relations at Ephesia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all thank you for choosing Ephesia Resort Hotel and for your nice comments. We will be glad to welcome you again at our hotel, we wish you good days.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We were stayed at between 09 and 14 of July at the Ephesia Resort Hotel with my wife and it was unforgetable memories for us.I want to express my special thanks to Mr. Hamdullah and Ms. Emine Tahta for the incredible services.If you want to stay in the Kuşadası you should definitely chose the Ephesia Resort Hotel.You are certainly will not regret it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank akdegirmenci
Ephesia Hotel R, Guest Relations at Ephesia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. It will be great pleasure to serve you again at Ephesia Resort Hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Good day, I highly recommend this hotel, very good service, clean, Beach is near hotel, but especially at the restaurant the waiters are very friendly. I wish you to be served by the best waiter, Hamdullah!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Ephesia Hotel R, Guest Relations at Ephesia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendations. It's a pleasure to count you among our guests and I hope it's not too long before your next visit, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

In Ephesia Hotel there was a good animation team. With them you can't be bored . I want to thanks to Reus, Ronnie, Merve and Gulcan. They are the best! The location of the hotel was very good. Thanks for everyone.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paweł M
Ephesia Hotel R, Guest Relations at Ephesia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I hope it's not too long before your next visit, we will look forward to the honor of your return stay.