See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Last week we had a booking for one night at Akman, I arrived along with my family, the person or the so called receptionist welcomed us with not quite a friendly attitude. As soon I entered the hotel it looked creepy and old and dirty and there seemed to be no hotel staff even though it was 10pm and we had phoned in advance that we were going to be late.
We had to carry our luggage ourselves on the second floor.There was a lift at the hotel and I swear it was creepy and looked like it was built years back! The hotel room seemed average but I didn't get any positive vibe from it, but since I had a long and crazy day of travel so I just slept. Next morning when i woke up and went to the loo I felt so uneasy ,the bathroom seat kept moving it was not fixed properly the towel handle was broken like just by taking out the towel it broke!
How can I forget while we were sleeping someone tried opening our room door, it was weird and to our surprise the corridor was empty!
Well I'll end by saying we made a bad choice, the pictures of the hotel while booking didn't seem to do any justice, Im glad we just had a one night stay there. Since the hotel gave me such negative vibes I didn't even bother taking break fast, but my fellow travellers did and according to them it was just average nothing extraordinary!! My suggestion to the hotel owner , please invest and improve your hotel ambiance and hire more staff because it's truly a disappointment! Thanks!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016

good for Family, or groups , need to change A/C an Tv sets .
it is hotel apartment and can be furnish cooker and to make your meals , suite consists of large hall with sofa beds dining table and open kitchen , bed room and bath room this was 101 room.

Room tip: in side street in front of paid auto parking, near to beach
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We had to move hotels because of lowcost holidays went bankrupt we went to so many hotels because I already paid so much before I had to go for what I could afford for me and two teenagers pressure stress or what. Then by pure accident we found this Akman I met Robbie and Lutwig 2 of the nicest friendliness people ever I got shown 3 apts omg what a difference from one room to 2 bed apts with kitchen dinning area so clean and spacious and affordable which was such a relief buffet breakfast I'd included healthy and delicious will I come back everytime I'm in kusadasi without a doubt. Location perfect central .PLEASE DO NOT Let previous reviews put you off if you want to pay through the nose go ahead

Room tip: Ask to see a few rooms then pick if there not full.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KimberleyKelly
Reviewed 21 March 2016

We stayed here quite some years ago now , but we did enjoy this very different holiday . we did one night get told off for jumping in the pool at 3am , and so we should have done ! , we were totally out of order , but enjoyed every minuet .There is a history to this hotel , the owner was written about in a famous book , and the night manager got used to us always coming back late and offered us late breakfasts a few times .The hotel is typically Turkish with a traditional feel about it , and the short walk to town is amazing . the amount a locals we met on our way to town was fabulous , we hardly made it to town because of the interesting Turkish People we met on the walk way .What fabulous hospitality, we were offered teas , drinks and even made such great friends we have been back to see them twice since we stayed at the Akman .We were invited to family homes and will never forget our special friends we met there .We really thought that because it was a last minuet holiday....it would be just ok , but it was amazing .Thank you to the lovely people of Kusadasi we will never forget you .

Date of stay: April 2015
1  Thank linda468
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

We've just had a week at this aparthotel and it was great. Staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble. The apartment we had was spacious and we would definitely go back. It needs some refurbishment in certain areas but for a budget hotel it was brilliant for us who had our 3 grandchildren come and stay with us. Breakfast was also included in the price. Hope to see the staff again - we were made very welcome.

Date of stay: February 2016