Pine Bay Holiday Resort
US$160
US$84
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$36
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Palmin Hotel(Kusadasi)
US$169
US$165
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Derici Hotel(Kusadasi)
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Goldenday Wings(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$70
  • Beachfront
US$565
US$177
Cancelon
1,654 results
All reviewssunset baraqua parkgolf buggiesfamily bungalowthe main hotelwater sportsshuttle serviceturkeyanimation teamthemed nightsa la carte restaurantsice creammain poolkids clubgreat funguest relationskids pool
Reviewed 15 April 2018

It was our first time in Turkey, and I came with my family to celebrate our wedding anniversary and my wife's birthday. We stayed in a Superior room with the sea view and it had more than enough space for me, my wife and a 3 years old son. Room had a very comfortable Super King size bed, living space with the sofa, tv, balcony, safe, minibar with complimentary water and coke (replaced daily), bathroom with bathtube and two types of shower, hairdryer and all bathroom amenities(replaced daily). And the most important were THE STAFF they were just AMAZING, they couldn't do more to make our stay better. From the arrival time when we've been greeted by Emre and Mohammad they welcomed us to the hotel and helped us with the luggage. Young reception lady who check us in and explained all the facilities (sorry couldn't remember your name) was very friendly and helpful, she also introduced us to Nejla(from guest experience cervices) Who was very friendly and professional! Nejla asked me from the beginning what was the occasion for our holidays, and when I said it's our wedding anniversary and also my wife's birthday, Nejla promised that she will assist me in this case to arrange everything for our special occasion, so she did(Thank you very much Nejla for making our special day, even more special. Thank you for the local recommendations and assistance - you are the great!!!.) Then we where very lucky to meet Mr Nuh who was just an amazing character and extremely helpful(Thank you for the great hospitality and making us feel very special, and also for all the help from food and beverage side! Top man :) ) Also all the staff from the restaurants and SPECIALLY THE BAR TEAM (Murat, Volcan, Mehmed, Sercan and MR UGUR :).) Great cocktails, good selection of drinks, mixology and the knowledge..miss you already. Special shout out to the Spa team from my wife, you really helped her with her back problems and also for the amazing VIP birthday treatment. Big Thank you to the Animation team and kids facilities for looking after my son James.( He is still singing Ram zam zam :) ) Thanks to water sport team for the speedboat experience! This is just an amazing hotel with loooots of facilities, which I probably not able to put in one review. But I will repeat again the most special is the staff. Thank you all again for the amazing stay!!! And we are looking forward to see you again!!!
Igor, Alona and James (pasha)

Room Tip: do not check the hotel facilities on the travel websites. The full information is only on official hotel website(and it's correct)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SocialMediaMng, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Pine Bay Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Alona , James and Dear Igor ,
What a wonderful review submitted online! Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with us and supporting Pine Bay Holiday Resort with such warm words! We are delighted to note that our teams have managed to create a really nice and welcomed atmosphere for your family and that you remained completely satisfied with all aspects of service in our resort. It’s our goal to provide the highest level of service for our dear guests and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable while staying with us.
Thank you once again for your kind recognition.
of course we will pass on your compliments to all the Bar Team , Mr Nuh and Mrs Nejla THANK YOU :)

It will be a great pleasure to have the chance of welcoming you back to Pine Bay Holiday Resort on many opportunities in the future.
With the kindest regards from Kuşadası
Your Pine Bay Holiday Resort Managment

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed there from 27th of March for a week.

I stayed in a bungalow with two bedrooms Lounge and two bathrooms.

Let's start off with the good points..........

90% of the staff very good, friendly and helpful.

Room got made everyday with clean bed sheets.

Mini bar topped up every day.

Very big thanks to Mustafa A*** goes out of his way very helpful.

The bad points.........

I would not say this is a 5-star resort.

The resort needs a lot of refurbishment updating. It has a lot of potential if it's done the right way.

The shower next to the swimming pool was very dirty and awful smelling so I decided not to go for a swim anymore.

The microwave in the dining area was very unhygienic and seems like never had a clean inside.

No ice cream for the kids.

Kids play room too small needs updating. Table football is broken, pool cue need replacing and so on......
Don't cost much to replace.

Aqua park was close but doesn't mention anything on Pine Bay website it is seasonally open. We were very disappointed especially the kids.

One of the female staff was going around during evening meals table to table telling all the guests there is an evening event for kids and parents. She didn't bother coming to our table and telling us just walk straight past went to the next table.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank MyTripReviews123

Dear Guest,
First we would like to thank you for staying at Pine Bay Holiday Resort and taking the time to share your feedback with us.
We are saddened to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay. For any experienced inconveniences we wish to sincerely apologize. Please be assured that the mentioned matters are already being followed up with the respective teams to avoid any recurrence in future.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back prospectively.

Kind Regards,

You Pine Bay Holliday Resort

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We went in the off season, so cannot complain about the aqua park. Two pools were open and are maintained very well. Club rooms were ok. Staff are very friendly and are very helpful in resolving issues. The whole resort is not wheel chair friendly. Beach is good as well. If you are a vegetarian and would like hot meal, then you will be disappointed. Even plain rice was cooked in meat water. We were 16 people and we requested for vegetarian hot meal and they provided this for few dinners. Restaurant staff cannot speak english and cannot understand what vegetarian means. If you are happy to eat just salads all the time, it has very good selection of salads. Overall, the experience was ok.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
hotel_responsible, Manager at Pine Bay Holiday Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Ratna B,
Thank you for writing in with your feedback.

It is a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay in our relaxing Resort and that you found all the staff very friendly.

However, we are truly sorry that our rich restaurant offer which have different menus every day did not met your expectations. As we really understand how important is it to have a varied and wide range of menus, we do totally respect your valuable comments, so please rest assured that all what you have mentioned will be investigated immediately.

Entire team hopes to welcome you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. As can imagine, my children and I were very disappointed as we booked the hotel expecting all the features advertised. I'm sure the hotels response will be, 'it's early season'. In my opinion, a full paying guest should receive what is advertised on their website.
Initially there was one bar open, which was a trek from the pool.
Only one restaurant,
No water park,
No snack bar,
No ice creams for the children,
No pool bar,
No beach bar,
No open toilet facilities on beach,
No drinks waiter service around the pool,
No amphitheatre entertainment,
No daytime activities to be seen,
The list goes on....
This is advertised as 5 star so I don't think I'm being unreasonable.
I raised my concerns with management and was told I need to speak to my travel agent. Very disappointed and certainly would never return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank smartsLondon

Dear smartsLondon,
Thank you for choosing Pine Bay Holiday Resort, it was our pleasure to welcome you.

We are sadden to read that you disappointed with your vacation. Your further hints are noted and will be discussed within the team to ensure that our guests have a perfect holiday experience at our hotel.

Your valuable review is very much appreciated and please know that you will always be welcomed at our hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

What can I say. Absolutely fabulous time here. The bar staff were amazing esp memet and Volkan. They couldn’t do enough. Food was delicious , we had perfect weather too. We couldn’t fault it. We’ve already booked for next year. Also the man in the boutique was brilliant and gave great bargains.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AimeeDalton

Dear AimeeDalton,
Thank you for your kind, positive and generous comments.

We would especially like to thank you for pointing out the staff and their personalized service, as it is one of our ultimate goals to create an unpretentious atmosphere where the best possible service is provided

We look forward to host you back at the "brilliant" Pine Bay Holiday Resort.

Best regards,