See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for a week!!! Awesome place!!! The owner great guy with heart... cozy rooms... good breakfast! Near to city center and beach!!!
Rooms clean and smell very good !
I enjoyed it very much! Recommend this place very much!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yoshi23122312
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We came to Kusadasi city for two nights. I loved that sweet cozy place. Good price and good sleep. Owner are really nice and friendly. Good location everything is near. No needed for taxy. I recomend this hotel to every one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

after spending a week at a large rather expensive hotel we decided to stay one more night in kusadasi and was recommended this hotel by a rep who knew the owners. for one night we didn't want to spend so much but wanted something central and clean.
the hotel was exactly what we wanted . plus the people who worked there made it very friendly and cosy. it was a very homely environment and we ended up wishing we stayed more days there than the other hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2013

My stay in the Yuksel hotel was very pleasant friendly atmosphere right in the middle of THE town just a walk to everything restaurants and right in THE centre of the clothes market!! THE staff where very helpful and friendly and the Rooms very Clean ı Would definetly stay again in the Yuksel hotel . Thank you for making My holiday so great !!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 5 March 2013

This was my first time in Turkey and didnt really know what to expect but we grew to love it after our 2 week stay here.
There was a few problems with other guests etc, not that it effected us and the hotel staff dealt with it appropriatley, we were never disturbed and our holiday wasnt affected in anyway. The local people, restraunts, etc are excellent. The pizza place across the road was brilliant and the people who run it made us feel very welcome....The Filling Station was also an excellent place to eat huge portions and food was very tasty......if you asked for a drink here and they didnt have it they would send the young waiter out to get it for you!!! Crazy but just shows the hospitaliy of the Turkish people.
Would go back for a day trip to Kusadasi, but never for a 2 week stay.
The Yuksel is a great base if you looking to party, I like the beach and the water and we were just to far away.....

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple