See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I stayed there for two nights just by accident, I was in my way to İzmir but later I decided to see Kuşadası also. The hotel was really cool and quick and the staff there they were freaking awesome they helped me with many things, I am a solo traveler but if you're a couple I am sure you'll find it greatest.

Room Tip: A god view,
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Wahib11
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My parents and me stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in late May. It was a very average hotel, there was no bottled water in the fridge for a guest who's just arrived in the hotel. No e;electric kettle or tea bags in the room. We had asked for an extra bed, but it was a a single, small sofa bed as the extra bed, there were 2-3 shampoos without ant extra thing. Breakfast wasn't bad, with a polite chef. The only good point about the hotel is its 50-meter distance from the main street and the sea. That's it.

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel: fair and square!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Freshteh661
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We have been staying here at the Palm for the last week and have found it to be very pleasant.Rooms cleaned every day,food quite acceptable,perfect location marina on one side harbour on the other.The staff are also very pleasant and helpful.We have stayed in a number of places in Kusadasi area and most want you to spend all your time and money on their premises not the case here much more laid back approach long may it continue we will certainly be back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017

My room was excellent as I stayed here last year and knew the room number. The owner is a very nice man and Susan who works in reception is lovely and so jolly and will go that extra mile to make sure your stay is perfect. But I had a bad experience with the man by the name of John, as we call him in english, he was quite rude to us before we left the hotel and it was because we did not tip him personally, we asked Susan and she told us to put our tips for the reception in tip box on counter as we duly did, but John was not very happy and did not even offer to help us with our luggage from to hotel to the waiting bus outside the hotel door. It was the only thing that I could say spoiled our stay in the Palm hotel.Sorry this was something that was not a nice experience and no need for it as we had such a nice holiday only for this one experience.

Room Tip: the top floors are excellent with sea views
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

What can I say the best ever two weeks here again.Hotel is excellent lovely&clean food 100% staff are so so friendly. Bar staff really are the best would give them 100% for really looking after us so well.The animation team (Murat) was definitely the best ever he and his boys were so nice&friendly and always got everyone to join in with there amazing and funny games and if u did not want to play they never pushed to do so.They would ave little chats with everyone in the hotel.Have to say they made our holiday and thinks each one the stayed here.So come on people get ure butts on a plane and book this hotel u will not be disappointed food excellent, service outstanding, hotel so clean, staff so nice&helpful, and they even have new slides to go on,animation team 100% enjoyable. Till next year keep up the good work.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends