All reviews hotel is perfect hotel personnel families with children animation team nice beach air conditioning main restaurant pine trees guest relations pirates elif disco territory language pools entertainment antalya
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This was my 2nd Visit to Pirates beach and once again I cannot fault it. I would like to start by thanking Dilek and Elif in hotel reservations they were very helpfull on the lead up to my stay,and very freindly and courteous throughout it .They are both very professional and an asset to this hotel. Also Sinan In Guest Relations he is another a asset to the hotel no task was ever to big to help my stay be a happy and memorable one. All the bar staff were fantastic I was a solo traveler and any time they seen me approach the bar they would have my drink prepared and sitting on the bar before I even reached it a nice touch to making your holiday a relaxing homely one . The animation team were new but even better than the last ones .They were all freindly and fun guys and never passed you without a high 5 or a shake of your hand .There was a new DJ he was 100% improvement on his predecessor he was really good sociable freindly and a really nice guy . The food was good and plentiful there is also a small restaurant bar called the snake bar I totaly recommend the pirate's sandwich tasty and filling .The hotel is manly occupied with Russian guests So once again I was the only fluent English speaking guest there but once again this did not in any way spoil my holiday I have always found Russian people very freindly and after a few drinks we all spoke the same garbled language anyway The rooms have been renovated to a high and standard the linen and towels are changed every day the grounds are kept beautiful and clean. As last time I cannot fault this hotel and I will be returning soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We went to the same hotel for the second time this year.The hotel rooms and the concept have been renovated.All the staff members and the animation team were interested and the success was incredible during the time we spent.It is wonderful.We tried Italian food ,Turkish and fish product.It is all excellent, but I would especially recommend italian restaurant. The manager of the hotel is incredibly successful. He cares about the day-to-day customers and follows the whole process in one step. The proximity of all the facilities of the hostel makes holiday ieasy for the people who have children like us .the hotel is as if a botanical garden is green everywhere. pomegranate trees tangerine lemon trees are excellent. I can not stop talking about boat trips .I think the most beautiful sea of ​​Antalya is here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This hotel is perfect for families with kids. Very nice an comfortable rooms, attentive staff, beautiful, green and clean well-controlled territory with lots of activities for kids and adults as well :) nice beach, pools, food and air conditioning... I definitely recommend this hotel to all families with children, If someone cares the only speaking language is Russian, but still in whole it's worth the money :)

Room Tip: The best rooms are VIP & 700-800bl. Corner rooms are bigger second floor has partial sea-view.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018

First day was just perfect. Delicious dish, nice inside look, cool rooms. As some tourists mentions, this is pretty good hotel in this region.
But after two weeks I find-out a little bit more.
+great territory, almost all in pirate style, green.
+very good Dive Club "Derin"
+nice food for adult
-no food for children under 5years.
-chambermaid speaks Turkish only. They gets to the room very out of turn, just knock-knock and instantly open the door.
-room was not clean on our arrival and stays dusty for two weeks. Should I clean flour, toilet, ... by myself? They only change towels, bedclothes
and trash-bins.
-too many Russias and they are veery unfriendly and looks like wield. Hotel personnel are adopted to it and it is not good.
-90% of chaise-longue on beach are occupied all the time. Russians just put their stuff to chaise-longue for hole week and sometimes come to spend one hour one the beach. The same story in swimming pools. You can see stuff and towels even at night.
-restaurant isn't clean, you can see dirt on napkin-holder and flour. Yes kids are not very careful but it doesn't mean that during two weeks dirt can stays on its place.
-sand in clean spoon basket. I inform "guest-relation" about it but on the next day we can see the same for fork basket.
-sometimes toilets close to swimming pool have no paper and stays in very dirty condition.

In general I rested but sometimes I get mad from this issues. Hope hotel gonna become better, very nice Pirate idea.

Room Tip: Vilas are very noisy due to other hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank antons146
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We were there with our 4 friends last week. It is really wonderfull place. We enjoyed ourselves verymuch. Everthing was perfect. Especially foods were delicious.
We would like to thank general manager Mr Mehmet for his kind hospitality. Also thanks to customer relations mng. Mr Sinan for his attention.

We strongly recommed the Pirates to everyone.

Ourrating is 9 out of 10