“5/5👍🏼”

Side House Cafe & Bar
Ranked #2 of 221 Restaurants in Side
Price range: US$20 - US$65
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Thank you very much for good atmosphere and good food, very friendly and helpfully personal help with choice and give advice about food and drinks, also very big thanks for Batuhan, his shisha is fantastic. This was the best evening) thank you very much

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I have been at side house bar several times and everytime got so nice welcoming
Food is amazing drinks are so Good Live band and shisha so if you are in side visit this place. Thanx to darin for good service

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Really nice bar to drink/chill /eat. I was traveling in Side and after big shoping wanted to chill somewhere with my friend, we decided to go in Side House Cafe & Bar and that was really good choise. Nice staff, place, view - amazing aura there!! If i ever come back to Side i will come to Side House Cafe & Bar again!!!

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

The best bar in Side! When you are in Side, you have to see it. Almost every night is a live music with a fantastic view from the sea. The crew is very nice, always take care about the guests, especially Darin, who is the most friendly boy there. Food and drinks are delicious too. So when you want to hang out, than just go to Side house bar. I’m sure, that you will not dissapoint ;)

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Side House is genuinely the best bar in the Side! I visited here on my first holiday to Turkey and I was not disappointed, my friend and I went back nearly every night! It has great live music and atmosphere, the prices of drinks are also reasonable. All of the staff are very friendly and welcoming, especially Darin who will go out of his way to make your visit a pleasure! We went back night after night because we were so well looked after. If you’re visiting Old Town, you have to visit here or you are definitely missing out! My favourite place for a drink in all of Side, they get the party started for sure.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Side House Cafe & Bar? Share your experiences!