“Yum Yum!”

Ranked #14 of 219 Restaurants in Side
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Turkish, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Savour the special flavours of Turkish & World cuisine at Orfoz Restaurant which enjoys magnificent views of Side. The excellence of Turkish cuisine and unique ambiance makes dining here a perfect experience choose from a kebab cooked in a sealed clay pot, lamb shank with a thick tomato sauce, a selection of steaks with mouth watering sauces and other International dishes which are cooked and served at Orfoz Restaurant. Daily fresh fish including king prawns, sea food of all types caught by our own fishermen and cooked to your choice. Excellent choice of desserts are available including wide variety of ice creams in many flavours. We also cater for Birthdays and special celebrations (Your cake is our present to you). A large selection of Turkish & International wines, local and imported drinks as well as a range of cocktail's. Coffee served to your liking as well as soft drinks. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and snacks. Children's menu and play area. Free pick up service (Please request on your reservation)
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Superb place overlooking the sea but a little hidden gem tucked away behind Aphrodite restutant to the far right of harbour (lovely if you don't want the crowds and ideal for that peaceful evening meal). They are not pushy at trying to get you in at all unlike many over there. They let their food do the talking.
Excellent HOT FOOD and service by lovely staff. Great choice on menu.
We went back twice and both times it was nothing less than stunning!

1  Thank petem499

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Found this restaurant by chance and stopped for a morning drink. Staff very friendly with great ‘banter’
We returned later in the week for an evening meal (we didn’t use an offer of free transport from the hotel)
Atmosphere was great, staff very helpful and friendly
The ‘shrimps’ are like small lobsters!

1  Thank KJSMJS
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Setting is great.
Nice atmosphere with a nice view.
Food was good and very well priced.
Just lacked the service, which is a shame as it wasn’t that busy.
Need to concentrate more on the customers already in the restaurant rather than trying to get more in the restaurant from the path outside.
However this wouldn’t stop me from going back though.

1  Thank NormalOpinion
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I recently visited Turkey for the first time with my friend who promised me I would love Orfoz and she wasn't wrong! We must have visited Orfoz every day for lunch or dinner and we worked our way through the menu. There was not a single dish we could fault! The food is so fresh and made to perfection, for the price you cannot go wrong. Not only is the food amazing, so is the view and the staff! Set right on the beach front of the Old Town, you can watch the sea and the sun go down whilst you enjoy your meal. It really is beautiful!

The highlight of every trip was definitely the staff, they could not do enough for you! Considering I'd never been to Turkey before, every time I visited I felt like family. Myself and Danielle would like to say the biggest thank you to Mahmut for the best service possible, for making us laugh, always recommending the best dishes and really treating us like family! Ismet and Ferhat for being the best waiters and Zafir for making the best drinks/cocktails. Bekir, you're running an amazing restaurant!

If you're visiting Side, you have to visit Orfoz!

Thank you and see you all again soon! Eilidh X

1  Thank Hollywood95X
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I lived in Turkey for 5 years working for TUI and recently returned back to the UK, I visited Orfoz restaurant many times when I was living in side, however this time I visited Turkey for a holiday with my friend, it was her first time in Turkey...I honestly believe Orfoz is the nicest restaurant in Side and so does she! I have tried many of the restaurants due to my job previously and I honestly can not fault Orfoz. The staff are the nicest people, the food is delicious with a great mix and the place is out of this world.. traditional and modern all in one, right on the sea front of the old town.

A special mention to Bekir and Ismet who have always made me feel welcome over the last few years and looked after me. Also Zafer and Ferhat for doin a great job!

Fantastic restaurant! If you don’t visit, believe me you’re missing out! :)

Thank you all again! Danielle x

1  Thank Daniellebro92

Been to Side Orfoz Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Side Orfoz Restaurant details originally provided by Yellow.com.tr