“Great place in Side”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here last week whilst visiting family in Side. The food choice was very good and the staff were attentive. The portions are huge and my lamb kebab was very good. My mum and aunt had chicken curry which was tasty according to them. The atmosphere is upbeat and it was an enjoyable evening. There's a playground at the back for children which I thought was a great feature for families eating out. The complimentary starter was delicious too!

1  Thank kimidarling

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We visited in September, it's located just around the corner from Sun City and Sunbird Hotels. The place is very modern looking and the service is GREAT! I had the Adana Kebap and my lady had the veggie casserole.

The Kebap was lovely and I enjoyed it very much. My fiancée was less than impressed with her choice and to be fair it looked like frozen veg blitzed under a salamander grill.

We had the breads and dips starter which was delicious and the hummus was also very nice. It's reasonably priced and the place was spotless.

We've no qualm at all about recommending Cihan just perhaps order a pizza if your a veggie. Would I return?? YES HAPPILY Thank you Cihan for your professional service

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant and friendly staff.
Enjoyed my meal . Not too far from my hotel . Very clean. Had the chicken curry

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic food !
Been in Turkey about 20 times and I love Turkish food. This place is one of the top 3 places in Turkey.
Friendly and professional staff.

Ari & Bernie

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We have been to side 4 years and always visit this place.

The food is lovely and always full of people

Would highly recommend!