“Great meal”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by another couple and it didn't disappoint.
The waiter persuaded us to have a starter, in addition to the normal flat bread and dips. We chose a shared garlic mushroom dish. This was absolutely delicious. The meal was also very tasty and good value.
Recommended.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Have been living in Side for a while back and forth and i love this restaurant, this is where both me and my boyfriend go when we don't want to cook. The staff is very friendly and the food is great. They have both turkish and european food and its all good. my favorite is the chicken soup, its great!
I absolutely recommend this for your visit to side, the food is great and the prices are very good.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I ate at Umuts last night, it was fantastic as always. Everything from the staff to the food couldn't be better. I have been coming to Umuts for 10+ years and every time we come to Turkey we eat here several times. There isn't something on the menu we haven't tried and absolutely loved. It's perfectly suited to everyone of all ages, the staff are brilliant with children and always make you feel welcome. Birthdays are especially good here and they really make an effort.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Fantastic food good value excellent service well worth a visit
We have been visiting Turkey since 2004 and Umuts is fab.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Amazing food. We managed to eat here about 5 times in our 2 week stay. You just can't beat it! I highly recommend trying one of their Turkish Pizzas. They are incredibly tasty and I promise you wont go away feeling hungry!

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Umut Pide? Share your experiences!