“Fab Restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious and everyone was lovely. Ordered garlic mushrooms and garlic bread to start and pizza for main. Garlic bread was freshly made and the garlic mushrooms came in a delicious creamy garlic sauce, pizza was out of this world... thin crispy base, I had a vegetarian pizza and was the best i've ever tasted ... will definately come again

2  Thank Lisafromcoppull

Reviewed 8 September 2017

we've visited several times last year and this summer,all choices great value,lovely service and good quality food though out. my partner and little lad adore the English breakfast -n fact my son eats four sausages in one hit!I've enjoyed baguettes and Turkish breakfast too.it's easy to overlook this place as it's not that inviting from the outside but don't let that put you off as the chef and waiters are all super.a firm favourite with our family and look forward to visiting again next summer.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

All the food we had from here was great. 2 lads working were nice and 1 even came over and did card tricks for my son as they weren't particularly busy. 2 x Garlic bread with other free starters, 2 fillet steak dishes, pizza and a pasta dish with drinks for less than £40 is a deal.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We ate here quite a lot. The food is very reasonably priced and delicious and the staff extremely friendly. No pressure but attentive. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Staff are fantastic and very helpful with great sense of humor. perfect for a simple lunch or coffee.