See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2017

It is the right place if you travel with kids:
- the territory is nos as big as in most Turkish hotels and gives you an opportunity to have everything not far from (beach, towels, pool,mini club, restaurant)
- the hotel, its territory, room numbers and etc is cleaned everyday and all day
- you will find the food for all family in the restaurant
- well equiped beach which is big enough

Most families have been here for 3-4-5-6 and more times. So each time you returns home:)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank FrequentFlier403232
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The hotel premises can be classified as 3 star club (room size, food, services, small territory). noise from the road and neighbour hotels. It is OK for 3-5 days, but not for 2 weeks vacation. I would not recommend to my friends. If you compare with really 5 star resorts in Turkey, this one is far away from those 5 stars.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank haukin
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here first week of september 2016. Beautiful hotel, beutiful garden, the food very good, everything was so clean and nice, very polite staff, wifi all over the place.I will return here next year without doubt.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We were there for 7 nights with a 4 year girl and an infant. We had an incident with my baby at the plane and all the staff were there ready to help, including the manager.The doctor visited my baby every day without paying nothing.
The food was very good. This was the perfect place for kids. There you can find everything for babies: food, blender, baby carriage, baby eating chair.
The sea is very near, you can use both the sea and the pool during the day.
The staff is very friendly and there are always there for you.
The garden is wonderful, full of colorful flowers. The hotel is much better than seen on the photos.
The animation staff was great. My daughter loved the girls :)
We all loved it. Thanks to every one there at Club Boran Mare. We definitely will return

Room Tip: The rooms near the pool are great
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank nevilazy
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I came to Boran Mare with my family as i was told it is a good resort and friendly environment for my kids. Starting from reception evrything was good, rooms st least mine was spacious since we had a joining room, flat TV on both rooms, bathroom very updated with big tub, cleaning ladies came in everyday to change our towels and sheets. Yes the staff speaks mostly turkish and Russian but they try to go out of their way to help you. The food was pretty good as i have been to more expensive and luxurious hotels but it was not much of a difference, so we were very happy. Everything was fresh. The only thing is that the juices were not good and sodas, but i was happy with water. Overal hotel was very clean, pools, beach, bars, restaurants, bathrooms by the pool. They also have strollers for yhe babies or toddlers, so you dont have to bring yours at all. There were also blenders for babies food and also cooked food for babies only. Hotel is better then the picutres on any website, which i think they need to update those.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family