The Lighthouse, to us, feels like a home from home. The second we arrive, all stress disappears and we just relax in to its charming, friendly and hospitable atmosphere. For those who have visited in the past, there are some changes to the team but the new guys are also very good, supported by the ever excellent Emin, Ozzie and of course Ozan and Gillian. We were lucky enough to be able upgrade to the wonderful Melissa Pool Suite once it became available. Thank you for that. I personally believe that the food served in the evening has improved over previous years. What is lovely is that there are now other nationalities staying at the Lighthouse, not just Brits, so it was a pleasure to be able to meet new and interesting people, but also have the chance to be completely alone if wanted,at the beautiful beach front. Gillian and Ozan have also just set up a stunning newromantic hotel , The Mandalina, just further around the Peninsula, with Gillian spending much time there and Ozan being more at the Lighthouse. Whilst we didn't stay at the new hotel, we were able to see some of the rooms, which are absolutely beautiful, including Turkish bath type of facilities. However..... whilst we plan to come back to the Lighthouse, next year, we will definitely have a longer visit at the Mandalina. Thank you agin Team Light House for another fantastic holiday. Yours in the only hotel that we ever return to on a regular basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary waterfront hotel has sweeping coastal views and awe-inspiring sunsets which reflect off the water. It has an intricate design of natural stone buildings with paths leading from the reception area through a series of pretty terraces - past several pools, garden terraces and impressive palm trees - to either the Waterfront Suites above or to the extensive private waterfront below. At a glance, the cool combination of natural stone with red roof tiles creates the impression of a mediaeval-style village - but Deniz Feneri is rather more up to the minute than that. Thanks to the considerable efforts of owners, Gillian and Ozan, the contemporary boutique hotel offers one of the finest places to relax and unwind in coastal Turkey. With a quality of service to match. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Deniz Feneri Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Kas
- Deniz Feneri Lighthouse Hotel Kas