“thanks one of the best places in kaş”
Review of Vati Cafe Bistro

Vati Cafe Bistro
Ranked #39 of 228 Restaurants in Kas
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An Outside view of Vati at a night time.
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Brilliant evening. Relaxing. Classy. Fun. The best experience ever!!! Fish, Pasta, Steak and cake. Champagne and Wine really the top of the World.Very nice people to talk with. Service was excellent.We look forward to dining at the new location!Everyone should make reservations at this restaurant.

1  Thank Gültekin K

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We had a nice dinner with my family and ate a good time and very nice shrimps with garlic ,salads,meatballs There are magnificent atmosphere

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered Penne pasta which was missing any sauce and flavour, it contained just 6 bland prawns. Waiter just shrugged his shoulders and said the basil leaf was the sauce! The most careless service and tasteless meal in Turkey in over 10 years!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Vati restaurant was really lovely. I went for breakfast with my parents and it was great. Service was quick and the waiters understood English. The breakfast itself was good. It had all the components of an English breakfast except pork sausages. It had bacon though. I liked the breakfast and you can sit outside as I did and watch the harbour or inside where it is cooler. The toilet facilities are also good. I did have a small slip on some water on the floor but it was fine. I would go there again. Also they had fresh juice for breakfast.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The service is awful, waiters are careless. We ordered burger for 23 turkish liras and It came with 8 pieces fries! And when we complain about portions they didnt care at all and even answered as it is what it is in our restaurant! I dont recommend the place!!!

1  Thank Ceyda E