All reviews overlooking the sea mehmet harbour views town
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

The Narr Hotel was a welcoming oasis at the end of a strenuous day of walking. The shower was great, all the fittings were new and modern. Comfy beds.
The sleek, modern hotel has a luxurious, private beach bar across the road from where we swam, lazed and enjoyed fabulous cocktails. Our rooms had sea views and the breakfast was extensive. Loved it.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

We had one night at Kas on the Lycian Way walk and this was quite a luxury. Very modern, large rooms and great balcony overlooking the water, and their sun deck and swimming area is lovely. Mehmet is a great host and all the staff friendly and helpful. I loved Kas and would love to come back to Narr Hotel for a longer holiday.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2016

A 3 minute walk from the town centre, but overlooking the sea. We had a top floor room with a fantastic view. The hotel is exceptionally clean, with understated, high quality, contemporary design, spacious bedrooms with good room facilities, such as a safe, and flat screen TV, wi fi, fridge. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly...the lady who cleaned the room had even put a little glass with a few flowers in the room after it had been cleaned. Getting an extra blanket was no problem, and they even glued my car key fob back together for me which had come apart! Complementary breakfast was simple but with fresh ingredients. I thought it was a lovely small hotel...you would be hard put to find a small hotel of such quality, at such a price in the UK, for example.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2015

My husband, my daughter and I stayed in Narr Hotel for one night in November 2015 and had a great time. It is located on a hill just above the downtown Kas. The views are spectacular and it is a very short walk to the restaurants by the port. The room and shower was very clean and comfortable. We had a lovely breakfast on the terrace with a view of the Mediterranean Sea.

Room Tip: Leave time for snorkeling boat trip to the Lost City if you are visiting Kas,
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2015

This is my second time at Narr hotel, I really like this place and Mr. Mehmet the manager and hsi staff are so sweet and helpful. The view from the rooms are magnificent. Every morning you wake up and see the most breath taking view of Kaş harbour and Meis Island. Breakfast was rich and fresh. They even served us fresh orange juice which is an extra at mnay 5 star hotels. We will definitely choose this place again.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple