“Fantastic place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Ruya Apartment front view living room
Check Availability
view from garden
Ruya apartment side view
Beach nearby
garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BirdsongS...
Cheltenham
“Fantastic place to stay!”
Reviewed 19 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I would definitely recommend this villa. It is split over two floors with two large bedrooms at the top, both with ensuite bathrooms and AC. One has a balcony which gets the afternoon and evening sun. The kitchen and dining room and lounge are fully equipped. The apartment was clean, tidy and beautiful decorated. There was also (a very appreciated) welcome pack of some bread, water etc. The pool is huge! And clean and we had it to ourselves for the majority of our stay. There are loungers and towels etc and a little outside balcony. The wifi reaches the whole villa and pool and is fast and reliable. It was perfect for a relaxing week away in the Turkish October sunshine - thank you Attila and Gonca. Our only criticism was that we could have done with a little more local info but Attila and Gonca were easily contactable and emailed back straight away answering any questions we had. Overall brilliant week and lovely villa - very happy!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TRAVELBUG...
DUBLIN IRELAND
“The Dream (Ruya in Turkish) Apartment”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I went thru many hours of looking at different apartments and locations in Kalkan for our recent holiday to Turkey. I wanted to stay in Kalkan as it is a relatively small town and is family focused.
After booking Ruya - I have a lovely email from the owners (Turkish) Attilia and Gonca telling me a little about themselves and their apartment which immediately put me at rest as I knew that they have pride and love for their apartment and we would find it impeccable. We arrived 3 hrs later than anticipated as we stopped over at a few places from our journey down from Dalaman Airport. Would highly recommend you hire a car if staying anywhere in Kalkan, The views are amazing and because of this the roads are steep and the houses are built into the side of the cliffs.
Attila and Gonca had left for us a FULL breakfast with cheeses, breads, butter and milk tomatoes, fruits, different teas and coffee as well as some snacks. Great welcome as I didn't want to do shopping that night for the next morning - a very nice gesture (thanks)
We also received a personalised booklet designed for us to show what is happening in Kalkan and the surrounds as well as entertainment and sports/adventures.
The location of this apartment is in a quite leafy road which has views of the sea from all the rooms in the apartment. Whilst it is advertised as an apartment, Ruya is on 2 levels ground floor where the kitchen - entertaining area and lounge is positioned (BBQ outside on sliding doors which we kept open as much as we could) and the top level is the bedrooms with en-suite for both. One bedroom has its own private balcony for sun tanning and relaxing. We never felt as if we were in apartment complex. There are 3 other apartments in the block, each is entirely private and you feel totally relaxed. The pool area is shared by all - I do think this is an advantage and the kids all play together and nice time to chat to other holiday makers and find the good sites to see and what to do.
When booking the apartment it was important for me to have access to WIFI (as I was working as well ) WIFI was excellent, I would even sit by the pool and access data on my i-Pad. The apartment comes with a wide flat screen TV with DVD player which was great for the kids to watch TV in the evening.
The garden and pool were attended each day (early morning) so as not to disturb our time at the pool - pool always clean and the garden is very well kept.
Each en-suite had personal toiletries available - shampoo, conditioner, body shampoo, toothpaste to name a few.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Ruya and would definitely go back. Thanks so much for having us.
Best part of our holiday was our accommodation - easy access to the free beach and away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre but only 3 minutes by car.
I wouldn't stay in Kalkan if I didn't have a car - easy parking outside our apartment as well as in town.
Worst part (if you can call it that) distance to the airport ... and that is just being picky.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: apartment location and its design felt very private for us
Liked least: travel distance to the airpoirt
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing