Hotel Su(Antalya)
US$402
US$284
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$538/night.

US$131
TripAdvisor
US$566
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2015

This place is fabulous. You couldn't ask for a more central location just minutes from resturants, shops and the marina is only a five minute walk. It is set in one of the beautiful alleyways of Antalya. This place is the cheapest we have found in Antalya Old Town ( we searched around 20 others today as it was booked out on our second stay). The quality was exceptional with the rooms having air conditioning, TV, Bathroom and they were very clean. The owner is very friendly and staff will always do as much as possible to help. All I can say is get in fast as this place is a bargain.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
OSMANDUMAN, Genel Müdür at Efsali Hotel Kaleici, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Cater ,

We are small hotel and low cost working , My hotel is like home. Thank you very much for your lovely comment. Best Regards

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Very quaint hotel situated in the heart of Antalya's Old Town. Rooms are lovely and very clean. Great value for money.
The best part is the great service and very friendly owners. Thank you for all your help and for a great stay.
We would recommend this place as it is a great base to explore Antalya.

Stayed: June 2015

Dear Henry ,

Thank you very much for your nice comment. I hope see you next time with you.

Best Regards ,

Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

Sweet cozy hotel in the heart of kaleici (old city ) nice and friendly people.. Welcomed me like Family .. Helped me to get around the city and advised me where and where not to go. As a solo traveler I felt safe and happy to be part of an exquisite experience

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Lib ,

Old town is great area for history and holiday , Everytime we are waiting you.
Best Regards

Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

The room was clean but the soundproof was horrible. We could hear every sounds from outside all the time...
There is no hairdryer.
In winter, no breakfast as well.
And the room is quite small.

방은 깨끗한데 방음이 전.혀. 안돼요.
드라이기 없고 겨울엔 조식이 없어요. 방도 좀 작고.

We could check in before the regular time. Staffs were nice. A man can speak Englsih so we could communicate easily.

체크인 일찍 할 수 있어요. 영어하는 스텝이 있어서 소통하기 편리하고요.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Hwa ,

Now we changed all rooms , everthink is ok now, we have a hairdryer and we are very nice breakfast now. We are waiting you again .

Best Regards ,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was very fortunate to have found this place. It's homey, bright, super clean, with brand new rooms, a comfortable garden/breakfast area and great wifi. It's a family business with parents that I wish would adopt me and Erkal, the son, who attends to every need in a relaxed, friendly fashion. If you need anything like a car rental, or suggestions for good places to eat, he'll know.

It's right in central Kaleici, and close to everything. It's brand new so asking for directions was tricky, considering even the locals don't quite know the name yet.

Breakfast is included, and Erkal goes the extra mile in making sure it's a great experience. It's fun to have breakfast, and sit and chat with Erkal or the other guests.

I'll definitely stay here if I'm back in Antalya (inshallah), but I'll probably need to book in advance, because they're sure to be incredibly busy when word gets out about how great it is. I can see it featured in Lonely Planet if they come knocking.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank nimblenomad

Dear Nomad ,

Thanks for your kindly comment , we are lucky to meet with you. Everytime we are waiting you.

Best Regards