2,085 results
All reviews beach bar wave pool animation team a bit tired big hotel relax pool kids disco turkish bath plenty of sunbeds water sports live music mini disco soft drinks a la carte lara pools holiday
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Arrived last Friday, Hotel very corporate looking more suited for business events and conferences. Very dull decor, hotel lacked atmosphere and character.

Rooms flooded on first day due to a storm with water pouring in somehow through balcony floor despite being on 1st floor. next day the floorboards had all lifted so kept tripping up on them.

My mums money was stolen from the room on the 1st day also so spent hours with police writing a report which obviously put a dampener on the holiday.

Food was average. Quite repetitive so gets very boring after first few days.

Bars were all dull and lacked any real atmosphere, ended up taking drinks back to room as it was just so boring!!

Asked for a extra pillow one evening. Someone literally opened my door and threw it at me abruptly and left.

Would not go bake again and would not recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GinaA230
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Disgusting filthy hotel ever, they call that a 5 star I wouldn’t even rate it 1 star, the staff are so rude they can’t speak English the ones that can speak a little will ignore you, they gave the same food everyday and every time I went to get food I would find hair in my food so I ended up not eating. Cleaners just walk into the room while asleep even after putting sign on the door do not disturb, bed sheets where ripped and stained really bad. I had money go missing from my room and I had complained and asked to speak with the manager and they just ignored me saying they don’t understand English they keep saying “little English”. I Didn’t get a room for 12 hours they kept saying room isn’t ready when they should have had it ready for when come because that’s what I paid for. Don’t ever make the mistake of taking the chance and going their because you will regret it. Receptionist called Aziz is the worst they all definitely need customer service training

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I went with my wife on June 22nd for a relaxation afer our honeymoon. By far the worst experience ever after landing and entering the hotel I was told my room was not available and AZIZ the reception ignored me and my wife various times, ive got all the proof they made me wait 8 hours saying no rooms when i paid before coming which ment that they should’ve had my room ready. In front of me they gave other local/turks the rooms priorotised them before me after confronting them they still ignored me... do not go to the hotel bad experience ever its not even a 5 star.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Poor service think twice before booking
No one in the hotel can speak English
Rude staff
Management is poor
Hygiene poor
Hotel is not 5 star requires massive improvement
Food is disgusting same food all week

2  Thank tyson513
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I just stayed here with my kids for a week.
Although the Hotel needs updating, you get what you paid for.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.There are different variety of food and drink available.
The aqua pool/slides were good for kids.
I especially thank you to below staff for their extra effort and help.
Thank you guys making our stay more comfortable and easy
ADIL @ Aqua Beach