We are family with children stayed 5 days in July 2015. The hotel was very good.
I wouldn't say excellent simply because of couple things we didn't like.
- Very nice swimming pools and aqua park
- Various water sports available by the private beach (paid service of course)
- May bars around the resort to pick drinks and food as you wish
- Nice rooms with great view (we had a sea view room on 7th floor)
- Room service kept room tidy and clean every day
- Few shopping centers close by. We also took a bus from across street to visit other local shopping centers (Terracity for brand names shopping and Mark Antalya for more of local style shopping)
- Staff across the resort were very polite and helpful.
- The food is almost the same every day with limited varaities. Some 5* hotels tend to try to make food international rather then their local style so they mess it out. We expected to have proper turkish food but ended up with more western style not well cooked food. On our last night (Friday), we had better luck when the dinner was different and far better than other days we stayed there.
- Wifi is very slow and accessible only on certain area.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking