1,255 results
All reviewsbridge barturkeylara beachanimation teampool barrooms are bigmain restaurantother countriesrestocked dailyplenty of sunbedsgreat poolturkish batha la carte restaurantsadults and childrenroom cleaningfabulous hotelfree mini bar
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

Fantastic holiday destination to relax. Great value for our money. Friendly staff, fantastic variety of food. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Good variety of activities eg, sauna , gym, hammam , pools were really clean. Great for families. All in all I would definately return to this hotel

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Juliehug1975
MiracleResortHotel, Manager at Miracle Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2015

Reviewed 10 March 2015

I have had my summer holiday together with my girlfriend in July 2014 at this resort. We booked the stay via a tourism agency.

When we arrived the staff seemed friendly, except the valet that brought the luggages to the room. He left the luggage in the room and then he begged for money. Taking into consideration that it is a 5-star resort I didn't expect this and I was not prepared with cash so he slammed the door in my face.

The pool bar was serving very bad beverages and cocktails.

The pool area was very crowded and it was almost impossible to find a place to stay.

The photo-crew was extremely insisting; passing by them to the pool toilets was an adventure every single time.

There was a lot of food and the quality was good, however there were almost the same recipes every day.

The room was large with a great sea view. However it's not for more than a 3 star hotel. The balcony furniture was made out a cheap plastic that definitely won't fit a 5-star hotel. The minibar in the room was poor and had a "diet-like non-alcoholic" beer.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Daniel R
Reviewed 6 March 2015

This is a good place for all inclusive. We were there in Mid-October, and there were quite a lot of patrons still. Good and plentiful food. Nice surroundings. Some small shops in the area. Expensive taxi into town. Clean.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AneLandoy
MiracleResortHotel, Manager at Miracle Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2015

Reviewed 26 February 2015

Stayed mid February, the hotel was faultless. Staff were friendly and very helpful, our room on the 9th floor was spacious and quiet with a huge comfortable bed. The mini-bar in the room was restocked every day. The choice and quality of food at all meals was incredible, lots of variety for both meat/fish eaters and vegetarians. Loads of choice in the way of drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. The grounds of the hotel are vast and lead right down to the beach, they are well tended with a large selection of plants. The outdoor pool is enormous, unfortunately we were unable to make use of it as the weather was bad during our stay, we did use the heated indoor pool which was fine, there is a small fitness centre next to this pool.
The hotel was kept spotlessly clean by a large housekeeping team, we never saw an item of litter inside or outside the hotel during the whole week. We saw 2 professional dance shows during our stay they were first rate, other entertainment was provided every evening by the in-house activities team, a very enthusiastic and friendly bunch who made a point of speaking to guests and including them in as many activities as possible.
There was a huge variety of guests,including young families with babies, teenagers and people in their 20's and 30's right up to older guests in their 80's . We met people from Germany, Switzerland, Moldova, Norway, Turkey and a few from the UK. The hotel seemed to have put a lot of thought into making all areas accessible to guests with mobility issues, plenty of lifts, ramps to all areas and spacious toilets for those who use a wheelchair,
All in all we felt The Miracle Resort Hotel was a great place to stay whatever your gender, age or nationality,
We will definitely return but would visit later in the year, maybe the spring or autumn as the weather, apart from one day, was awful.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter as they are away from the bars,disco etc.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank royjulia
MiracleResortHotel, Manager at Miracle Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2015

Reviewed 14 February 2015

First time travelling to Turkey and I stayed at the Miracle Hotel. Hotel is very clean and presentable. Very professional image. Majority of people are German, Turk, Dutch and Russian. With a mix of other european nationalities majority of the other nationalities are football teams mainly Under 21's staying for a few days. We had lots of laughs with a few of them. The hotel has several football pitches, tennis court, massive swimming pool, beach, spa, games room, disco, animation entertainment team and so on. weather was around 16 - 20 during the day with sun. It only rained on the last day. I stayed 7 days.

Food is very good lots of variety and snacks. Id recommend going as soon as they open the main buffet as food gets cold if they havent made a new stack. People like to push in and ignore the line especially when with friends and can be rude in the line snatching spatulas of you, so I stopped giving it to people and just dumped it in the holder. Some of the women can be very rude too.

I kind of had concerns going to Turkey as a black man, but Majority of Turkish people are nice and they may look but go about their business and keep it moving. I did leave the resort on several occasions and came across many nice turkish people who have had different experiences, one taxi driver did live in England. Some Turkish speak basic English. I also went on an excursion in the Turkish mountains 3 hours away. We didnt stay long but the local villagers were very welcoming and offered us food etc, If I went back I would spend a whole day in couple of villages as the people are genuinely nice people no matter what you look like. Much better than the well off Turkish people in the City Centre at the Soho club who I found stuck up and rude. Careful going to clubs outside as they will try and rip you off on drink prices. Only the staff there were nice. The poorer Turkish people are ten fold nicer people

My excursions some with lunch included were Antalya City harbour with Waterfall visit full day, Quad Biking for 2 hours, Turkish Massage and Bath outside hotel, Green Park, Dam and Mountains 3 hours away, all in the range of 25 to 30 euros each.

My only gripe with this hotel is the fact that young people who arent young upcoming footballers are virtually non existent. I went in February which is cheaper. But I was fortunate to meet up with other young brits who flew in on the plane. They made the experience a whole lot better. This hotel caters to German customers mainly and English is hardly spoken here. Some staff do understand English and speak basic, but majority dont really. Lucky for me, im one of those that kind of paid attention to German in school, so some german people I was able to communicate with at a basic level. I also found myself having to serve myself drinks and get things myself sometimes. Sleeping was sometimes difficult because I was put next to the stairwell and elevator. So can be noisy. Lots of noise and banging coming from the corridor or next door. I tried to move rooms but eventually gave up trying.

I also felt that staff where very limited in communication, which I couldnt understand. As if they were under some sort of duress. Some staff seem to have some freedom to speak to customers. But certain staff you start talking and they quickly distract themselves and leave. Im not going to go into detail about that. There is clearly some politics going on in the background. Staff seem sometimes to not be happy, I always tried my best to smile and chat with staff, as they really work hard and long hours.

This is a good hotel to stay at but it is also full of very old people. If you are young and not footballer this may not be the hotel for you. For mature adults and middle aged men/women, couples looking to relax and take it easy this is the place for you. During the winter lots of activities are not available. Summer time you will have full access to watersports and the pool. But then again 35 40 degrees celsius not sure how that will go down with you.

Disco is okay free drinks but hardly anyone goes in there. Me and other brits were regular attendees so to speak. I would visit again in the future but not anytime soon. I was able to go on a few excursions but not with the hotel. Obviously you do these at your own risk as Hotel is not responsible for anything that happens outside. It worked out cheaper for me as I spent around £100 - £120 on 3 excursions and 3 massages and day trips. The spa in the hotel is very good and I would recommend despite the price. It is reasonable and you can negotiate with the people if you want more than one service.

If you are not an animal lover then you may be concerned that there are free roaming cats in the resort about 4 cats which roam in and out of the restaurant area and on the beach, possibly for mice. Outside the resort there are free roaming dogs as well as cats etc. Do not feed or pet any animals.

All in all was a good getaway made better by meeting other brits and some of the staff were very pleasant.

Room Tip: Thomson travellers may find it hard to move rooms away from the lift area, Rooms at lift area may have some sea view if on the out side not inner side. Higher the better. I was low on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank NewDay101
MiracleResortHotel, Manager at Miracle Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2015