US$204
  • Pool
US$342
US$320
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$528/night.

US$354
US$343
US$402
US$319
US$307
Orbitz.com
US$571
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as a couple for 7 nights. We had a decent holiday but found it very difficult being British communicating with people as none of the staff know English. It also didn't help that the staff at the hotel are actually incredibly rude, look really bored and just don't say a word to you. Getting a 'you're welcome' when I thanked them for a drink was a rarity. There were also a few eye rolls directed at guests when they turned away which I felt was disgustingly rude.

The food is a very low quality, repetitive and the staff in the restaurant just stand around. We ate out every night despite being all inclusive however on the last night decided to try the food one more time. Instead of seating people and controlling the amount of people who enter the restaurant like a 4 star establishment should, they just let everybody in and there was nowhere near enough tables. I had to eat my dinner standing up - not acceptable. For breakfast there is no bacon, baked beans, sausage etc and it's a very Russian/Turkish oriented breakfast. All inclusive finishes at 11pm even though they don't tell you and the only things free are Pepsi, slush puppies and one local beer which they serve you in a tiny plastic cup.

One thing I feel the hotel should make more obvious is that they do weddings. On the Friday, Saturday and Sunday there was a wedding every night with the music going on so loudly well after midnight. It was okay for us but if you have children I imagine it would be difficult.

The entertainment staff are by far the biggest annoyance at this hotel. They're basically a group of teenagers who act like kids around the pool, playing stupid games, bothering people constantly to join in and not taking no for an answer. At one point the young lad tried to pull my boyfriend off his sun lounger to join in water polo. In the end to avoid being asked he went into the pool whenever they came by. The young lad in the entertainment team is ridiculous. Whenever he comes by the pool, the music gets turned up loud enough to be a rave, his favourite Turkish songs go on repetitively and he's constantly bothering people. Again, not my idea of relaxation.

We booked a double room too but got 2 single beds which we put together. Catching onto it, the cleaner put a double sheet over the beds however still gave us two single covers??? Also the covers are just placed on the bed and you have to actually put it on the duvet yourself and make the bed. Not 4 star standard in my opinion.

On the other hand, rooms were cleaned every day and towels replaced regularly, view is stunning from the rooms and the pool area is clean and slide good fun. Wouldn't return though as a few changes need to be made to consider it 4 star.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leah C
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This hotel has the basics for guests not requiring high quality nor facilities. Installations work. Great water pressure in the bathrooms. For travellers by car the hotel has indoor parking facility and valet.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Atilla Ö
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The culture of the management has been spread out to all staff successfully. Great achievement. Hostility, aggressiveness, rude , I am traveling over 22 years , stayed in tens of hotels , some are budget hotels , I never had such bad experience, I tried to discuss with manager in charge , he is careless .

I don't recommend at all to stay at this hotel even you get free room .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We where 4 Persians which stayed there from 5. August 2017 to 18. August 2017
We paid for all inclusive, Same boring food almost everyday, Restaurant and lobby was so warm that we could not stay there more than few minutes to eat.
bad food made 2 of us very sick in hole period.
They refuse to turn on air conditions even after we complained several times.
All inclusive in this hotel was only until 23:00 and after that we had to pay for drinks even for water.
After 23:00 it was no music or activity.
They call it for 5 star hotel but they did not have a simple iron to borrow us but we have to pay 4 Euro for ironing a shirt. e had to pay 2 Euro each day for using the safe.
This hotel is not even worth to stay a night.
We never go back there even if it was for free.

Room Tip: Dont choose this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank polakopizza
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I like to have more service on vacations, if i have to do things myself i would stay home !.. Location is good close to old town and terra city shoping mall (20 turkish lira to old town by taxi and 15 lira to terra city).. on the pool no help, in the breakfast and lunch no help... no one talks english.
Rooms are nice and tidy... but guys... you need to provide service

Room Tip: On average all rooms are good and quiet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family