Hotel Su(Antalya)
Delphin Palace Hotel(Antalya)
US$436
US$376
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$448/night.

US$684
US$653
Delphin Imperial Hotel Lara(Antalya)
US$550
  • Breakfast included
US$367
US$298
Cancelon
IC Hotels Green Palace(Antalya)
US$345
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I booked at this hotel because of its excellent reviews on booking.com and because it was super affordable. I must say that I don't understand why it has such excellent reviews and can only put it down to the great service.
We booked a family room consisting of two interconnecting rooms in a building at the back of the property close to the restaurant. The terrace had a rusted old ladder and a piece of plank lying on it. Out room was clean (except for the mouse) but if I sat at the bottom of my bed, the bit of plank holding it up would fall down and so would I. What's more, the noise from the establishment at the back of the room was party central until 2 am every morning. The windows are not double-glazed so we did not sleep well. The final straw was the mouse that we suspected lived there but found scurrying across the floor on our last night. The rooms did not have safes so we locked our passports and valuables in our suitcases. We did enquire about a safety deposit box at reception but were told that it is safe. We weren't willing to take a chance.
The other accommodation is better. We were immediately moved with much apologizing, to a room in the main building for three and my kids shared one of the beds. This was in a much better state and the only thing broken was a bit of carpet heading up the stairs.
Also, the breakfast was not great. The manager must have picked up on our reactions because he offered omelette and eggs, which were made and lovely. But, if I compare it to the Turkish breakfasts I've had in Castle Hotel in the same old town and in the other places we visited, this is the worst one.
Wifi around the pool was spotty.
Why didn't we leave?
1. We had to pay upfront and I was not in the mood to get into arguments and debates for a refund
2. The manager, Sedart, was super friendly and always willing to help no matter what the request. (I don't think the maintenance the hotel needs as well as the noise is within his power to fix as we saw the owner or his manager there one day looking at books / papers). The lady who does the breakfast and who seems to manage the cleaning staff is lovely too and willing to help.
3. The kids enjoyed the pool and the resident turtles and dog.
4. It is centrally located and an easy walking distance to the beach, main town, restaurants and shops.
5. Although unusual, the people staying at the hotel made themselves completely at home. We often weren't sure who worked there and who were guests as the guests often say with the staff at tables drinking Turkish Cay tea. In this way it reminded me of Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, the movie.
Would I stay there again? No. I prefer Castle Hotel (which also has a restaurant).

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Went to Antalya on a dental trip. Sedat and the staff looked after me well. I had some discomfort and they made sure that I was well taken care of and comfortable.. Nice people. Looking forward to going back in October to finish my dental work and visit them.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2015

First of all the location is two thumbs up! It's close to Hadrian's Gate, the tram, and Mermerli beach, restaurants and shops - and it's in the center of Old Kaleici. Watch out for Karamel, he was there to greet us on the night we checked-in. He is also there too during breakfast with his ball. We took the family room with was a bit outdated and some noise from the neighboring hotels was a bit of a nuisance. Also they would need to improve on the breakfast selection and especially the buffet set up. Staff are all welcoming and helpful with directions and recommendations.

Room Tip: Choose smaller rooms as they are newly renovated
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank PipaiDV
Reviewed 3 December 2015

The service is very poor, cold. Breakfast horrible, no love, no respect of hospitality.
Rooms are quite good but it's not enough, the whole experience should be more better...
Please listen your guests or it will be a disaster for the futur..

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

We had the most amazing time here between the 29th May - 6th June. Perfect weather temperature and felt like we were all part of their family. I went with my boyfriend Sam and his parents. Sedat took us out for the day to see some culture and had some lunch. I even went on a camel. Absolutely nothing was out of their way and they would do everything to ensure you have a pleasant stay.

The rooms were gorgeous, decorated so nice and clean. The pictures do them no justice! They are wonderful.. Thank you, we will be back one day I promise :O) lots of love Aiysha

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family