Seven Stars Exclusive Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$441
US$394
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2014

I booked this hotel via hrs and i was very satisfied. the location is simply perfect. hotel rooms are clean and comfortable. Airport and the old city of Antalya is very close from this hotel . There is a lot of restaurants and shops near the hotel. The largest shopping center of Antalya is TerraCity only 5 min . walk from the hotel . Ideal for people who travel without all incluisve. thank you seven stars exclusive hotel.

Room Tip: room with numbers 110, 210 and 310 are the best romms, i think. if you want to see sea it is possible only from room 101-106, 201-206 or 301-306 and only from balcony. but the park an coast is only 2 minutes from hotel on foot.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nina K
Reviewed 7 September 2014

We stayed one night here and we're very happy. Rooms and clean and modern, air con works well, bathrooms are big enough. Breakfast is basic Mediterranean style. Excellent value for money. Great location right near coast and a few restaurants. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica D
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

i just booked otel for last days of agust.room is clean,otel near to lara beachs and also antalya city center so we have fun of both city and sea.good otel with good price.for airport tranpost use 600a bus line otel is at barinaklar01 bus stop

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Plus points: Clean modern rooms, excellent price for room size, good place for unwinding after a day of sighseeing/ activities,

Negatives: breakfast was sparse, location is decent as its next to a trail that leads to lara beach/waterfalls but be prepared to walk, construction going on building next to hotel so be prepared for construction workers outside your window

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kisharn t
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Booked this hotel for a group of 15 friends. As this was my first holiday with my girlfriend I emailed the hotel to request a room with a nice view and importantly a double bed NOT two single beds joined together. As I was organising a holiday for 15 people I thought that this would not be a problem and I would get a nice view of the (as advertised) Mediterranean sea. What I got was TWO SINGLE BEDS JOINED TOGETHER TO MAKE A DOUBLE and a view of a BUILDING SITE and throughout my holiday a BULLDOZER AT WORK ALL DAY.

On the site it said that the rooms were recently refurbished, I hate to think what they looked like before as they were of POOR QUALITY, DARK, AND GLOOMY. When I went for a shower the SHOWER HEAD FELL OFFas soon as I turned the water on and luckily just missed my head. This took forever to fix and I therefore had the inconvenience of having to shower in another room. When opening the door to go to the swimming pool the DOOR HANDLE FELL OFF and staff tried to charge 50 euros for this, saying the whole door needed to be replaced! We managed to negotiate this to 25 euros. BEWARE OF STAFF TRYING TO FLEECE YOU!!

Although close to the coastline it was not, as advertised, walking distance to the beach and there was no free shuttle to Lara Beach. Although also advertised, there was no 24-hour room service, and no bikes to rent.

A few people in a party had booked Half Board and WHAT A MISTAKE this proved to be as
Breakfast/Dinner was CRAP. It was limited. There was NO VARIETY every day the same bread, cheese, salami, Boiled eggs, tomato, cucumber, and olives. It would have been nice to at least have some fresh fruit and milk.

When I complained to the Hotel manager on the second day he was extremely RUDE and I was told "your free to go stay somewhere else". His constant response was "what do you want me to do about it". I said that I expected to be compensated for this poor experience to which he replied that "we don't do refunds", "there is nothing I can do".

The only positive was the nice swimming pool that was clean, nice and relaxing. The internet was free but terribly slow.

This hotel is miles away from its description. It appears to have purely just changed their name as they were previosuly known as "Guney Brabant Hotel" (http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297962-d662351-Reviews-Guney_Brabant_Hotel-Antalya_Turkish_Mediterranean_Coast.html) and now have called themselves "Seven Stars Exclusive Hotel" - well I can definetly confirm that it is NOT SEVEN STARS & EXCLUSIVELY CRAP!! Booked this via bookings.com (with whom i have stopped making bookings with as this is not the first time I have had a problem with an accomadation booked via their site). They obviously do not bother verifying the accommodation that they offer to their customers. = to me that shows that they do no value their customers.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends