“Great Apartment But Don't Bother Coming with a Car”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ayaa1977
Jeddah
“Great Apartment But Don't Bother Coming with a Car”
Reviewed 12 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I liked the apartment a lot. It was everything I needed very clean and centrally located. Honestly you can't get any more proximity to all the major landmarks in the Old Town. The staff were very helpful and accommodating even though many of them don't speak English.

Now for the things that bothered us. First of all, reaching the apartment with our car was a nightmare, even though we got there well after midnight, as the central area is somehow restricted. We ended up calling the hotel to come and get us inside, as the gatekeeper refused to let us come inside. I don't recommend renting a car if you wanna stay in the Old Town even though the hotel provided free parking. We ended up not using the car until our checked out, and honestly we did not need it. The second annoyance came about when we tried to wash our clothing. I specifically chose an apartment over a hotel because we needed to wash a week worth it dirty clothes, but we found out the one washing machine in the building was not working fully (broken drying machine), which lead us to agree with the staff to wash our clothes elsewhere for a little extra. The money was not much really but when you don't handle your laundry yourself, mixing colors is inevitable and some garments get ruined which unfortunately happened with us.

Overall it was a very good place to stay I. Old Town and reasonably priced.

Erica M
“Lovely small flat in the old city, close to everything.”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I was not happy with my other hotel and I was lucky to find Delight Delux Apts. I wanted to see the place before I booked and the staff was very accommodating and showed me around. The location is great, everything is walking distance and there are plenty of restaurants nearby, but if you don't want to eat out, having the kitchenette is perfect. There was 1 pan and 1 pot with a few utensils to cook with. The bathroom is nice and spacious with good counters to spread out all your things. The lighting could be softened up a bit, but it's not unbearable. I extended my stay here and the staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay again!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MariavV89
Rome, Italy
“Comfortable - but not 'deluxe'”
Reviewed 13 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

First of all, the location is great (although don't expect taxi drivers to be able to find it) and the apartments are quite modern and comfortable. Breakfast is nice. However, we booked a deluxe room and though it was nice, it didn't feel deluxe because a number of little things were just wrong:
- the reception is at the delight delux boutique hotel, a 5-minute walk away, and the receptionist wasn't particularly helpful or friendly.
- the lighting inside the room was very cold and hospital-like, which makes the room very un-atmospheric
- the kitchenette was equipped only with plastic plates and plastic cups. Come on, we're all grown-ups here. In a deluxe room with a kitchenette I would expect real wine glasses at the very least.
- the bathroom didn't have a real door that closed, which meant that the room got very damp every time someone took a shower, and smelled musty

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing