“Lovely small flat in the old city, close to...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Erica M
“Lovely small flat in the old city, close to everything.”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I was not happy with my other hotel and I was lucky to find Delight Delux Apts. I wanted to see the place before I booked and the staff was very accommodating and showed me around. The location is great, everything is walking distance and there are plenty of restaurants nearby, but if you don't want to eat out, having the kitchenette is perfect. There was 1 pan and 1 pot with a few utensils to cook with. The bathroom is nice and spacious with good counters to spread out all your things. The lighting could be softened up a bit, but it's not unbearable. I extended my stay here and the staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: May 2018
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MariavV89
Rome, Italy
“Comfortable - but not 'deluxe'”
Reviewed 13 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

First of all, the location is great (although don't expect taxi drivers to be able to find it) and the apartments are quite modern and comfortable. Breakfast is nice. However, we booked a deluxe room and though it was nice, it didn't feel deluxe because a number of little things were just wrong:
- the reception is at the delight delux boutique hotel, a 5-minute walk away, and the receptionist wasn't particularly helpful or friendly.
- the lighting inside the room was very cold and hospital-like, which makes the room very un-atmospheric
- the kitchenette was equipped only with plastic plates and plastic cups. Come on, we're all grown-ups here. In a deluxe room with a kitchenette I would expect real wine glasses at the very least.
- the bathroom didn't have a real door that closed, which meant that the room got very damp every time someone took a shower, and smelled musty

Date of stay: December 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing