All reviews washing machine these apartments clean swimming pool supermarket bedroom reception floor
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The place was very clean .. The stuff was very helpful. I booked for 5 nights but i though that i booked for four nights, and the manager was so helpful that he canceled the extra night for me ..
He was so so so helpful and kind

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hassan A
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I booked a two room apartment but upon check-in was told that there was a mistake in the system led to the unavailability of a two bed apartment. I was offered two one bed apartments instead one of which has a problem with the air conditioning system. So overall that aspect made our stay totally inconvenient.
I would stress that these apartments were really clean and well equipped.
Pool is small but seems adequate.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We lived in the apartment and it was great! Great facilities! It's close to shops so you don't have to walk that far to get groceries. The hotel also has pizza service, so you can get pizza delivered to your room.
The owner is super nice and helpful! I can only recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stayed here with two friends and we had a great time. The owner is incredibly helpful and sweet and made sure that everything was alright for us throughout our stay there. Would definitely recommend the Flamingo Residence for anyone going to Antalya!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

It is so beautiful place and clean .I recommended it. Also the staff is so helpful .Our family enjoyed a lot there.The kitchen has all the tools .next year we will choose the same place also they have excellent security system.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family