All reviews old town turkey room was small but clean hadrian's gate breakfast is served spent two nights breakfast was excellent plenty of hot water swimming pool excellent location a great place to stay turkish breakfast twin room boutique hotel lovely pool yogurt bars and restaurants
Reviewed 3 October 2017

_ Ideally placed in the old town, near cafés, restaurants, Pub and happy people (except if you want an early sleep, you way desire to go a bit more away from the "center" to avoid hearing pub music till midnight... but saying this I had good nights anyway :) );
_ Hassan and Staff are wonderful, all about to make you feel comfortable, helpful, always available to ensure you'll have a great stay not only in their pansion but also in Antalya and Turkey;
_ Amongst other things, they kept some of my luggage several days while I was travelling around the region, they organised my early morning taxi to the airport (an employee of them actually drove me their!), gave me access to anything I needed!

Room Tip: Higher floors are a bit more quiet :)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2017

My wife and I spent 3 nights at the White Garden Pansion (26th to 29th September 18). The property is located within the old town area and whilst only a few steps away from bars and restaurants it was quiet and serene. I would describe the White Garden as a boutique hotel in that each of the 26 rooms were different. The rooms were exceptionally clean, comfortable and furnished to a good standard. The daily breakfast was served in an enclosed courtyard and featured a wide variety of fruit, cereals and both hot & cold dishes.
Our stay can best be described as "fabulous ", the owners /managers were constantly on hand to ensure that their guests were looked after and provide information on the local places of interest, all other staff encountered were friendly and helpful.
The on site swimming pool was beautiful and kept spotlessly clean.
Overall a perfect short break. We intend to return.

Room Tip: Hotel is in an historic building and does not have an elevator. Rooms on the upper floor would probably have views over the old town.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Maybe you think that I'm exaggerating about that but to be honest I have to say the white garden and their stuffs and owner are the best...kind and helpful.they had always nice smile on their faces.moreover the hotel is clean and the beds are comfortable.cosy rooms with the best location in kaleici.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Everything about this hotel is perfect. The location couldn't be better for all attractions. The rooms are spotless and comfortable. The owners and staff were all so friendly and attentive. The breakfast was amazing in beautiful surroundings. I would highly recommend this hotel and also was delighted with this lovely part of Turkey. Will definitely be returning next year.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I give White Garden a 5 rating 1) central old-town lication, 2) the owners/managers who were always available with good advise and service, 3) Turkish breakfast with fresh eggs, bread, fruit, cheese, olives, 4) quiet relaxing beautiful courtyard and pool. Great launching ground for tours of antient sites, rafting, Old Town night life and resteraunts, beaches, although Old Town is NOT a beach area, would need to taxi or bus. Owners can suggest and book tours, took us to Termessos, a high mountain untouched antient ruin. Best I have seen, spectacular mountain setting, particularly theatre. Very steep, rugged trail to get there, and not for the novice, you are on your own, almost no one else there which for me was great. Took boat ride from Old Town Marina: popular, relaxing, boring. Owners also arranged airport transfers, told us how to take public transport, and would arrange private car or taxi if needed. Do not even think about bringing a car to the impossibly narrow streets of
Old Town. There might be a place to park outside of the historic area, ask hotel owners. Finally, hot water system is solar (commendable and standard here, I think); your shower might be a little cool if you time it poorly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple