“Cheap but comfortable”

Lara Hadrianus Hotel
Ranked #167 of 234 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We just planned to stay one night en route to the resort, The hotel was close to the airport and was very affordable for the location. The room was clean and comfortable and was very pleasant once the air con kicked in (make sure you switch it to turbo mode!!). The bathroom again was acceptable for the price. The manager was very friendly and helpful and helped arrange transport to the resort at a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend it for a short stay if you are concerned about price and want something cheap and cheerful near the airport.

Room Tip: Make sure you discover turbo mode on A/C for comfortable night.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank yasserkhan2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Better and worse.(compared to other comments): 2 spasy rooms for 4 adults and a child. The food and drinks for "All included" are excellent. BUT: the water in the shower doesn't come through and no reaction for 2 days now

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ната Б
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Poor quality of food,especially at breakfast time!I would recommend to change the menu of breakfast!Very dirty around the territory especially in the morning...actually it was very very strange!No animation,even there was not any music...
Generally location,not far from the airport!There is a bus stop near the hotel and a very good shop Migros!It will take you 45 minutes to get to the center of the town by bus!To the TerraCity you will easily get for 10 minutes!A good hotel for a family holiday!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mayya Y
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel some time ago. To date, this is the only hotel booked that I've walked out on without spending a single night. I didn't even care that I lost my money by checking out early. However and in spite of this, I still feel qualified to review it as I had seen all I needed to.

I should add that I never meant to book this hotel in the first place; there is a similarly named (but much better rated) hotel in the region and it was only by rotten luck that a mistake was made by my agent in booking this hotel.

It all became apparent as the taxi driver left the road onto an unpaved dirt strip which led up to the hotel. I wasn't even sure I was at the right place. I thought the taxi driver made a mistake.

The hotel was filthy; absolutely, disgracefully, disgustingly filthy. Reception is dirty and drunk, loud people were lazing around it topless with nothing better to do. The rooms were filthy; floors not washed or brushed. Hairs were found on the bedsheets. The bathroom stunk and had chipped tiles. The room was dark and small. There were insects on the guest room floor. I only wish I had taken pictures as people still doubt me when I recall the story.

The staff were aggressive, even confrontational; barking at you on check-in and certainly no courtesy shown. When I made the decision to leave a few hours later I almost felt threatened as I asked to check out.

Perhaps things have changed since I was there, but I will never, ever return.

Read my other reviews; you'll see that I'm not overly sensitive to hotels, and I certainly don't go after 5 star rated hotels the whole time. A basic hotel suits me fine, but it has to be clean and I need to feel safe.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank James O
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I've been here for a week last year with my friends.
That was not at all worth it to spend money at this type of old fashion not organaised and messy building.
Terrible restaurant.....teriible management.