Utopia World(Kargicak)
US$150
Hotels.com
US$247
  • Breakfast included
Okan Tower Apart Hotel(Alanya)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$220
US$159
US$125
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

Almera Park Apart Hotel(Alanya)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$45
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$244
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

Grand Okan(Alanya)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$112
US$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat apartmentrooms are cleancleaning ladiesbarmanbalconysea
Reviewed 28 October 2015

stayed for 3 weeks with daughter and grandson,had all i needed maybe not equipped for young children but staff round pool made his stay enjoyable,this is an amazing apartment for a very good price,would stay again if im in the area

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Mandy C
Reviewed 22 July 2015

It was my first Holiday after 4 years without a single day of vacation.
I could have ignored the little things such as a kettle that doesn't boil the water, the refrigerator that only provides the light but not the coolness, the non-functioning bulb in the bedroom, the fact that I had to buy the toilet paper, the unsufficient quantity of towels, the sofas that are about to collapse...
See, the staff is adorable (most of them), the food is good (though a bit tame), the nearness of the beach (very neat and clean), all this is really great... and the appartements are big.
BUT... One of the waiters (whose name was mentioned here, the infamous one), visibly some stalwart of the hotel, was about to make my holiday a real hell... he was intrusive, harrassing; he photographed me by surprise without asking my permission, tried to separate me from my son in order to have a date with me, wanted me to stay to the swimming-pool instead of going to the beach (the only place, with the room, where I felt safe) ; then he talked about me to his friend working on the beach, I wondered, why for ??? I mean, is the guy going to take a picture of me in my bathing suit or something ??
He also wanted me to cook for him, and so on... (of course I refused as nicely as I could, so he yelled at me "why are you so lazy ???")
Had I not gone with my son, I get the feeling I could have had some real trouble with him.... Oh, and I had mentioned my boyfriend (who couldn't come with us), and anytime I could I practiced the "boyfriend mentioning"... But no way the fore-mentioned sir would take any consideration of this.
Me and my son used to try to sneak out everytime we went in or out; but he was on the lookout since there were very few guests (we were there beginning April)
In the evenings, at lunch time I felt extremely ill-at-ease and regreted I took a half pension because of the stalker constantly hovering around and staring at me and engaging talking all the time.
In the beginning of our stay he gave me the Wifi code (because I refused to buy a 14 euros/week access code - matter of principle), but it was not uninterested...
He connected to me on a famous social network and since then it was a real harrassment festival via the message application... ("what are you doing ?" "are u awake" "are u asleep" "how are u sweetie" "where are u" "are u to bed sweetie" etc. etc. etc. I saved something like 33 printscreens of totally inappropriate messages)
Of course, after I left I blocked him. And yeah, since he was our waiter I didn't want to find anything dead or dirty in our food, I could not be tough and send him to heck.
So, because of him I won't ever turn back to this hotel.
This guy ruined my experience there.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
10  Thank Sheo G
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Very good hotel with a very good service.
The waiters at the pool bar are really good to speak Danish, and will at all times help if you need it. Both if it's something you want to buy or want to go out and see.
At the pool bar is a servant named Ugur, He is incredibly helpful with everything.
Have been to turkey 4 times and 3 times it has been where he has worked and he has become one of the best friends you can get down there.
The hotel is incredibly close to the beach in an incredible good nature around.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dikarl
Reviewed 19 July 2015

We eat picture several times at the restaurant Anahtar. Really good food at the right price.
We can only recommend this restaurant, it is a visit to be.
Waiter Ugur, is a very fun cousin and good to enjoy his guests.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Is situated close to Cleopatra Beach, close to the bus stop and a few meters from Migros store. There is a restaurante in the hotel, with excellent food and great staff.
This hotel is open all year around and you can stay for a longer periode of time.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends