All reviews manager amanda sea view half board turkey the hotel manager the general manager cleopatra beach breakfast and dinner swim up bar home from home boat trip great holiday harbour area bus stop salad hotel is spotless turkish lira
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times now. The first being 10 years ago and then again on the 1st September for 2 weeks. The hotel is spotlessly clean. Food is excellent with plenty of choice. And I think what makes this hotel extra special are the wonderful staff. They are all very pleasant and always willing to help. Nothing is too much trouble. We stayed in room 1418, which overlooks the road and mountains. Lovely for people watching. The Beautiful Cleopatra beach is just a stones though away. The hotel is nice and central for bars, restaurants and shopping too. A fantastic all round hotel. Thank you to each and everyone of you for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank Michellepearson1969
Reviewed 10 September 2018

After spending my holidays in this hotel for the fourth time, I truly cannot say anything negative about this hotel. Each year, the hotel gets better and better making its customer friendly and great for families. It was astonishing to see the amount of help given on arrival as well as the brilliant level of hospitality 24/7 during our stay. I would not be surprised in the slightest if this hotel was to be classed as a 5 star hotel anytime soon.
On arrival, there was someone to help with our luggage as well as to serve us drinks as a family before we got settled in our rooms. The rooms were of excellent standard, all of which contained air conditioning and a magnificent shower room. The balcony was reasonably spacious - I prefer the Sea view with the Castle in the distance. In the evenings, the entertainment was, as always, extremely entertaining for the kids as well as the food menu which catered for all needs. The pool was clean and I found the pool bar quite advantageous.
I would absolutely, without a doubt, recommend this hotel to everyone, and I am looking forward to going back to that hotel next year for a presumably another great experience. The general manager, Amanda Ozsoy, has been so kind and, like always, was there to help us if there was anything that we needed help with as well as always being convivial and sociable with all the guests. Initially, there was a problem with our booking, not the hotels fault. However, Amanda quickly rectified this problem and made sure the booking was corrected and that the booking company fixed the problem. Definitely 5 star worthy!

Room Tip: Sea View and Castle View
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank OnAir303725
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel around midnight, we were welcomed before we got into the hotel, our bags were collected for us, and we were given all the information we needed about meal times etc.
The room was lovley, clean and modern, Amanda and the team had organised a surprise for us after emailing her about our 3 year anniversary (her response was beyond efficient and quick).
We had a room on the 5th floor with a roadside view, it was great to people watch, it was slightly noisy, but nothing a banana colada before bed wouldn't sort! (I recommend pearl beach just across the road)
The food is amazing, healthy, fresh and kept at a good temperature, which in other hotels can sometimes be an issue!
Sunbeds were comfortable and always available with parasols, small tables and the pool area was regularly cleaned and maintained to an impeccable standard. The pool is lovley and warm, and swim up bar is a luxurious addition to the pool!
The staff were very helpful and friendly, English was not an easy language for them, but they try very hard to pick up the lingo!
We used the gym regularly, which was clean, and airconditioned.

Looking at returning 2019, Amanda, Kerem and the rest of the team made this an amazing holiday!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jordannalimmage
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay. Excellent selection of food for breakfast and dinner, staff very friendly, attentive and polite. Prices for drinks very reasonable and nothing is a problem. There is a free pick up service to other bars and restaurants in the area they own, great places to check out. We made some life long friends. We normally like to go somewhere different every year but we had such a great time we are considering coming back again. Loved it!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gareth G
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 2am myself, husband and 16 year old son we entered the room which only had a double bed, this was quickly rectified to satisfaction although the rooms are very small for a family for 2 weeks. We then discovered the air con was not working properly so the technician came up checked a few things and said "its ok now". It wasn't! Next day husband was feeling poorly so again asked for air con to be looked at. Amanda the manager was fantastic and sent a big fan and fruit plate to the room. The tech returned and said it was fine as both myself and husband work with air con we checked the filter! Urgh! It was filthy and once cleaned worked perfect. The food was awful and repeated every 2 or 3 days, although the A la carte menu during the day was perfect (chargeable). Breakfast was ok but try and get more than 2 pancakes and the chef would growl and snarl. I usually love the food in Turkey but this was more than dissapointing! Overall the hotel was fine and welcoming (apart from breakfast chef) I probably wouldn't return due to the food but if B&B was an option I would. Again Amanda and staff were amazing especially Sveki

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family