All reviews green beach manager amanda sea view the general manager turkey half board the hotel manager cleopatra beach breakfast and dinner swim up bar home from home hotel is spotlessly clean fantastic hotel bus stop great holiday harbour area would recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at this great hotel. Food was lovely. Kids are fussy eaters and struggled a bit on first few days,after that the choice suited them better. Staff are brilliant always willing to help in anyway. They are led by Amanda whom I had great pleasure talking with on a few occasions. She asked if I had any concerns and I said only about the food for kids at which she asked me for ideas to help. These ideas were noted and I'm sure to be acted upon. The pool was great, nice and warm and clean. The rooms were clean and tidy with all we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018

i have just spent 2 weeks at the grand okan, it was great, good location, bus stop outside,the staff were excellent and i mean all the staff from housemaids, waiters,beach staff,i was most impressed with the general manager AMANDA who runs a very nice hotel and who treats u as the only guest when answering your queries,and was a really nice person, nothing was too trouble for he,r thank u, the food was plentiful and varied THANK U AMANDA ps across the road is a nice bar called pearls beach,lovely staff

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel is only 150m away from Kleopatra beach. There is only one small street between the beach and hotel. There are beds for hotel at the beach but you also have to pay for the sunbeds (2 Euro). If you are 3 or more with your children, the room is a bit small. Every beverage is extra. Meals are nice.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Just returned from this hotel and we were not disappointed. Lovely room, exceptionally clean, on the road side with fantastic view of the mountains. Disturbed by road noise for the first couple of nights but soon got used to it. Comfy beds, couple of armchairs, loads of storage space and lovely bathroom with fab shower and constant hot water. Air con included in the price worked well. In room safe was 2 euro per night. Balcony not huge but big enough to sit and watch the world go by. We were there on HB and the food was really nice. Usual Turkish breakfast of cheese, meat , cereals and omelettes. Evening meals had plenty of choice with a great salad bar, soup and meat/fish etc. My only gripe is, after the first couple of nights, the dessert selection was not replenished and there was nothing left we liked. Noticed people were getting there desserts and putting them on the table before going for there main meal so decided if we couldn't beat them we would join them!!!! The hotel has it's own section of beach right outside and over a small road. The pool was lovely and we always managed to get a sunbed when we wanted one. The prices for beer and soft drinks was the same and sometimes cheaper then the restaurants outside which was a big plus. You put your drinks on a tab, which I don't really like to do, and get a receipt to sign. You can pay this off at reception whenever you want. I paid at the end of the holiday with no problems. Loved this hotel and would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I have been to Alanya for holiday many times. Stayed at different Hotels the first years. But after Grand Okan I'm not even want to try another Hotel anymore. The service is great. food is good and fresh. it's clean. And location is perfect., I enjoyed walking the streets to get to the harbour. Miss it every day I'm not there.

Trip type: Travelled with family