“The best service I have ever received!”
Review of Nirvana Cafe

Nirvana Cafe
Cuisines: Tunisian
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
“The best service I have ever received!”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

I visited the Nivarna Cafe, which is located on the walk from our hotel towards the marina in Port El Kantaoui, next to the Hawaii Shopping Centre, and it was an amazing experience.
I was on an all inclusive holiday, so did not need to eat out, but we stopped here for a drink on a hot day, and decided to get a toasted sandwich,.
Not only did the boss make us feel very welcome, the food was fantastic and at such a good price. We sat there and felt like we were royalty, the boss was such a nice man, and the guys behind the bar were such perfectionists, coffees served with such passion and flair, and I work for a major coffee company in the UK.
But if you are planning on visiting Port El Kantaoui, make sure you check this place out for a spot of lunch or a drink, you will feel so welcome.

• Visited July 2011