1,511 results
All reviews swim up room kids club great holiday water slides snack bar recommend this resort entertainment team something for everyone cleaned every day indoor pool fussy eater crazy golf monastir airport mini golf aqua park cleaners lifeguards
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I spent one week in this hotel It was great Service was so good from all the departments Staff always smile. The positive points in this hotel :the rooms are so clean .always different food and taste. Aqua park too. We don't forget the animation team they work so hard with big smile .always different activities and different shows at night for kids and adults For sure we will come back again

1  Thank Amel B
SecSFR, Responsable relations clients at Skanes Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.
Warmly !

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Apart from the private pool the hotel is very average and the service is far from the family hotel they advertise for.

NO ROOM SERVICE!

My toddler could not feed at all and the reception refused me to have food taken from the restaurant the restaurant staff told me to hide it in a bag without anybody's knowledge... For God sake I am not a thief I am a mother needed to feed her child!

RUDE STAFF
They mixed their local language with French and are damn rude. Many though I was local and if this is how they treat their own then they should not have paying guests at all!

Best to use another hotel with a better service and better trained staff.

1  Thank O_Letaief

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry that we do not have all your expectations. We sent your comments to the head of the department for immediate review. In addition, your comments will be considered as a topic for future training of staff. Once again, I thank you for your honest words, because only constructive criticism of our guest allows us to improve our services.
We hope to greet you again at Skanes Family Resort so that you can convince yourself of all the positive changes.
Regards

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had an initially whoa when we saw the private pool but that's it. The food is OK my husband is a meat eater and loved the meat (although he said their were trying to portion it small when they carved it for you) and seemed reluctant to serve more) on the other end there is not much of a choice for vegetarians (well most of the food although labelled did not detailed what in it, so if you had a Quiche you would need to ask if it is vegetarian or not) a bit annoying to ask every single time so I handed up not eating a lot!

Anyway most staff spoke to me their local languages or mixed it with French. Probably assuming I am local (I am mixed race French/English and with a bit of tan I probably do look local to them). So I got the treatment they give to any locals I suppose. Not a good experience at all! Most of the time the tone is harsh and rude and send you a message not to bother them!!! Hello I am a paying guest here !

On the plus side there is a lot of swimming pools around and the beach but I guess you can have this at any hotels so this hotel is nothing special.

What was the most ennnoying was they lack of flexibility to accommodate family needs... I asked for room service for breakfast and they said no despite explaining that my 2 year old who sleep until 14:00 missed the breakfast and there was nothing else he could eat from they other snack bars... he is a very fussy eater. They run the breakfast until 10am and my 5 years also missed it but could go to get sandwishes at the snack bar.

I could anybody be so insensitive and deprive a 2 year old of food.

The resto Chef sent me to ask reception and the reception staff yet again spoke to me rudely using a mixed of Arabic and French when I told her I could not understand she realised her mistake and change attitude and tone and said oh you are not Tunisian!?!? Then stated maybe the Chef would allow me to take some bits for my 2 years old to go and ask them. When I went back the Chef stated he could not allow me as he could be in trouble but if I took it and have it hidden in a bag it would be best. After going back to my room to get a bag to hide food, I had the worst feeling of stealing food when I am a paying guest and should not made feel I am stealing to feed my 2 year old!

What puzzles me is the double standard as the night before I was allowed to take bread for my 2 years old who only eats the inside.

I would say check before you book that the hotel has room service to avoid such awkward and unnecessary scenarios, especially if you have small fussy eaters who are likely not to wake up on time for the scheduled restaurant times.

I rated this hotel purely on my experience and the service for family which for a place advertising to be great for family is not that great.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, We sent your comments to the head of the department for immediate review
our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. . It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!
With much appreciation,

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you all and the hotel is great, service is wonderful and special animation teaam : mike ,zanita, bello, anes, tchika ,kate, clara ,dj ,and the others also thanks thanks for every thing and i hope to continue like that

Date of stay: August 2017

Dear Guest,
Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks. It’s always a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you back at Skanes Family Resort very soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

excellent hotel for familly , animation,food,rooms everything is just perfect
special thank for sahla who is charged for the reservation service and the reception guys ... i hope that i will come back for another 2 days this summer

Date of stay: July 2017