1,089 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I cant wait to go back again evrething cool and the staf make me feel more happier and the food so good
Just very easy 5 stars
Thank you for the great service and sea you soon please improve the quality of your guest

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mohamedhalleb
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

All stuff are amazing
We love to be here again
Rooms ' bar pool and the beach
Anima tion team is brilliant
Jenny you are the best
Thanks again to everybody
We will bring the rest of family soo. And back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sightsee538536
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We had a really good time in this hotel
All the stuff is amazing from the reception we are feeling well already
Food is delicious
Rooms are big and clean , view from the balcony is so nice
And thanks for the animator who made our holiday super mister jenny
We will back soon
Thanks for all

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Since I live sisha, I lived this place as the sisha was available in coffee place in the resirt. Food was great, beach quite far way as the resort is huge. Seimming pools are nice too. I recommend it, it could be chraper though. Only wifi didnt work there much, that annoyed me. Snd room wasnt very clean but ok-ish.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank TerezkaKRD
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I spent a week in this hotel and I found myself very well. The service is perfect, the food is very good and you have a various choice. The rooms are clean and tidy. The atmosphere is joyful and you can always listen to music and all people dance. It's truly a beautiful place.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family