Free cancellation until 02/08
US$285
US$272
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Les jardins de Toumana(Midoun)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsenjoyed our stayswimming pooltwo weeksrecommend this hotelwadjaactivitiesreceptionholiday
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We spent in this hotel two weeks at the end of August with my boyfriend and it was the best vacation we’ve ever been to. Everything was great and we have nothing to complain about.

First of all I would like to send big thanks to animation team 2017, which was absolutely amazing and those people will stay in our hearts forever. You really can see that they try to do their job as well as they can and it makes your stay in this hotel very pleasant. Animateurs work from morning till night, but you everytime see them with smile on their face. It was the first time we actively took part in sport activities and it really helps you to feel better. Every evening baby-disco, after that latin-dances for adults and then animation-show, which was every day of our stay different (about 14 different programmes!). If I should mention some members of the team, personaly by me a big thanx and hug belongs to unforgettable Snoppy, I loved his stretching, aquagym, step-aerobic and the most the dancing in the evening. Interesting was a lesson of Arabic language with still-smiling Jappa, my partner as a boy appreciated the most a beach-volleyball with Hamdi. Another thanks belongs to next great dancers Blacki, Wadja, Fadhel and to DJ Ahmed. To sum up, we are really glad that we had an oportunity to meet these guys and I hope we’ll meet on another our trip to Djerba again.

Accomodation was okey, basic room for two with all you need for a regular stay, every day cleaning services, bathroom and bed linen smelled beautifully.

All-inclusive food and drinks was also without any mistake. Fresh fruit for every meal, wide offer of meats prepared in many ways, also you can try there traditional Tunisian food. You can enjoy pizza for lunch and dinner and the desserts are just awesome.

Surrounding of hotel, swimming pool and bars was everytime clean. And staff was very nice and kind, talkative and it really makes you feel comfortable there.

For someone could be a beach little disappointing. Even if it is being tidied up every day, some days there is a lot of seaweed deposits on the sand. But it is nature, there is a posibility to go a little further and find a „better“ place, where sand is white and water total clear. But beach staff tries to do their best.

We really enjoyed our stay there and definitely we’ll come back again! We can recommend this hotel to everyone :) .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Over all I can not complain ;me and my family we enjoy the hotel ,and staff was friendly One incident happen ,when the Sales Manager offer us the option to have breakfast for the entire stay with possibility to cancel,I pay in advance for three nights but we could not continue for the last two days since we prefer to eat once awake. we inform the reception to cancel and give us back our money ,unfortunately at the check out I found the same Manager waiting for me and giving hundred excuses that he can not give back the amount "money at head office ,cancellation need prior approval..."
more no invoice has been given to us at the check in neither check out .

Room Tip: make sure A/C and WC are in good condition before accepting the room
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wahid O
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We are happy we have been in this hotel for one week. Clean place with good service, nice clean pool and beach. We really did enjoy it with trips and animation stuff. Good value for money. Only wifi is working only in reception :-)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jiri P
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I spent in this hotel two weeks from middle May till 3 of June. Hotel has nice rooms, many of them with sea view. Rooms are big and equipped in everything what you need.
Area is very nice, garden, beach, swimming poll. Excellent food with huge choice.
Stuff is very nice and attended.
I rarely meet so nice and engaged in his work hotel director.

Room Tip: The are many rooms with garden & sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nian1
Reviewed 22 September 2015

i spent 3 nights and 4 days there with my husband and 11 other friends including 5 couples, 2 of them with their toddlers.Hotel , rooms are very clean even though they forgot to put soap in our bathroom, food was very nice and miscellaneous.

The problem is that waiters were clumsy and every time we asked for something or wanted to bring a sunbed closer to us by a few meters their response to us was " you need to ask the director", so ask the director this, ask the director that,very frustrating. The last day was the worst, the Director told his staff to make sure NO ONE serves us any food before leaving the hotel, including the two toddlers with us!! SHAMEFUL !!! we ended up making a row and telling the director how appalling & disgusting his behaviour was leaving 2 babies hungry !!! DISGRACEFUL !

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends