See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I stayed last summer for one week in this hotel and it was a very positive experience: The staff was very helpful and polite, the room is built in a typical architecture from there which gives a certain charm to it. Other than that, everything was clean. Another great aspect is the little kitchen which gives you a little more independance then in other hotels.
As for the beach, a little con is the distance from the hotel to the beach but the hotel got its own private beach space.
To sum up, great experience I will return definitely in this hotel and I recommend to everyone who don't like all inclusive hotels.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cassi1207
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Outstanding is a small word for this Hotel. Staff super friendly, rooms clean. And the Reception is helpfull my favorite the young man that worked the day I arrived he should get promoted. All in one the best Hotel. And I have been to many Hotels but here you will always find a helpful person. Food good, only the Pizza was not our favorite

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Laya T
Reviewed 7 August 2016

the front desk staff and the marketing people were extremely helpful and accommodating when I discovered that my booking was cancelled through no fault of theirs. the suite I got was nice, roomy and clean. there is no direct access to the beautiful beach nearby. But the hotel arranges for a nice and free buggy ride for its customers heading to a shared spot on the beach with an adjacent hotel. my three-year old enjoyed the clean children's swimming-pool very much, and my wife an I liked the overall small-place feel of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mootacem
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

There seem to be a choice of 1 bed and 2 bedroom apartments. Ours (2bed) was very large incl private outdoor space.

The whole complex is very beautiful and tranquil. the staff is super helpful. But it does help to speak a it of French.
The hotel doesn't have direct access to the beach. It's necessary to walk around the neighboring hotel.

It was the perfect escape especially since we do not enjoy larger complexes. We're planning to return!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank AnneKurt123
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

we have just returned from a 4 night stay at your hotel and wish to thank you all .

we are very pleased with our stay in LES JARDINS DE TOUMANA ... walking distance to the beach and a FANTASTIC swiming pool .

We were a family of nine ...we had 2 huge appartments . It was very clean .. modern and comfortable.

The staff are very helpful and accommodating.

special thanks to our housekeeper Mr Mourad and all the frontdesk attendants .

Would definitely stay here again on our next stay in Djerba .

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family