See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I booked 3 nights from 26/06/17 To 29/06/17 along with my wife and 3 young kids in 2 connected rooms.

To start, the first shock was just arriving to the main entrance of the hotel and suddenly I was surprised with a very small/limited parking which probably was shared between guest & employees then the security officer welcomed me with a shy smile telling me "sir I am sorry, but there is no place in the parking only one on the sidewalk", I do not have that time any other choice but to park my car there ", of course no concierge/bell boy came to collect the luggage so I carried them with my family members, then the second shock was in the reception when I discovered from the GSA that no connecting rooms were available, I asked him to call the FOM, then he surprised me again by telling that among 400 plus rooms, only 18 are connected.

That time it was 5.00 pm and the Kids were so excited to go to the pool, I filled the 5 RCs and I gave them to the GSA, then we came to the 3rd shock when he informed me that the FO system was down and therefore he cannot prepare the magnetic keys for the rooms.

After waiting in the lobby minimum 35 to 40 min, they fixed the system and the gave me the 2 keys one for each rooms as the second copy was on a prepaid basis TND 10 each extra key.

To reach out two room, we walked minimum 200 to 300 meters then I found out that the 2 room numbers were 550 and 554 not even 552 at least,
I pushed the Kids to wear quickly their swimming shorts but unfortunately after all this and once we have reached the pool area we found a non smily face pool attendant who was shouting to the Kids " Go out from the pool !! The pool is closed now". At that moment I start to boil inside and I totally regretted that I came to this hotel.
This was not everything, it is about the first two hours in the hotel !!!

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank NFL S
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The room was dirty , specialy Under the third bed ( Dust , sand) . My wife was in obligation to clean bu here self .
The AC ( Air Condition ) was superb.

I like the welcome and greeting of The reception staff .

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Rass A
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We arrived at Carthage airport and drove 5 hours until the hotel in an old hot bus. We got into the room...first thing: air conditioner is set off to the whole hotel. The room was boiling hot. Next thing we see: Mold all over the place nearly growing mushrooms!
We said...come on, let's wait up with complaing. Next thing we know: food was disgusting! Same stuff every breakfast; sausage and tomato and potatoes. Still didn't wanna complain yet. Until we didn't find what to eat... I mean I am half Tunisian and I'm not peeky, I eat whatever. But these people took us for fools, took our money and gave us nothing! On the third day we went complaining and we got a half an hour with the assistant manager. Wlhe listened for a while and started shaking his head telling us that everything we are saying is true and that he can only say that the hotel is going down.
Next: Moskitos are like monsters due to the long rainy week before we arrived. Now the air conditioners are off, so we were forced to open the balcony door. ..and get eaten by those beasts. You open the balcony door and die by Moskitos or close it and sit in an oven with 35°C . We spoke to our Agency speaker and she just said: I'm sure you are overreacting. And she sent someone to paint the mold in the room....
Thank you so much!! I spent the last night throwing up and with dyaria ... just inhuman! !!
My wife is covered with Moskitos bites and cant sleep , my boys back is scratched and in pain because of the cheap slides !!!

Weve been promised an air conditioned room. We got hell. And we hear the same story from every one in the hotel! All the customers are very disappointed and just say: we try to make the best of the rest. ..
And as soon as you mention that you are unhappy, the guys in the lobby say: we can't help you; you should only talk to your agency.
I am happy we are flying back to Germany on Saturday. This was and is the worst hotel in the world. It's a conspiracy, they all hold together and repeat the same words : the Russian clients distroyed us. Aha?? Who brought them there in the first place?
Anyway...don't go there... even if it's for free.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Well , I booked 2 rooms for a family of five,at the reception they gave me a suite
called rafik,I thought I was lucky but surprises were waiting for me , first ;sewage odour
some errant roaches and at night I had to call the reception because of a mosquito raid
daytime, I talked to the hotel manager,the guru was talking to me as i should never complain in this period since the hotel is overbooked and no available rooms to move to
bottom line,the hotel does not earn a 4 star in some areas ,and in the attached pictures if visible you can see what sort of bed I was given and a photo of the nearest wc to my SUITE???

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ahmed J
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We chose this hotel for a family vacation (mother, sister and her baby and me) last week of September 2015. Transfer from the airport was all right and safe and took about 1.5 hours. The hotel is right on the beach, the rooms are a bit older but clean and the room servis is excellent. We had a all inclusive program, the food was plentiful and delicious, we always tried local cuisine, fish, seafood, deserts. We had a beautiful seafront view, the hotel is a horseshoe shape, most rooms overlooking the garden, kids playground and pools.
My niece is only 22 months old and she could enjoy all the fun for kids, nice playground, slides, swings, kids pool, toboggans (in our company), mini disco and kids club.
We had fun with the Animation team, they did everything to keep the guests busy and happy, always with a smile on their face. We tried workout on the beach, aqua aerobic, darts, zumba, enjoyed evening programs. Could have tried much more but not with the baby, maybe next time. They also offer beach volleyball, horseback and camel riding, massages, cosmetic treatment, Arabic lesson, Tunisian tea making, etc. You definately won`t get bored during your stay!!
The only downfall is no wi-fi in the room, only in the lobby and when all guests log on it is very slow or just stops entirely.
The Medina is about 10 mins by taxi, but you can also walk around the nearby streets and enjoy a bit of local shopping. It`s very safe!
The beach was nice, with plenty parasols and sunbeds.
The staff spoke many languages, Arabic and French of course, German, English, Russian and even a bit of Czech.
Great hospitality!!!

Room tip: rooms in the main wing and far right wing (when you face the sea) are more quiet
Date of stay: August 2015