See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We arrived at Carthage airport and drove 5 hours until the hotel in an old hot bus. We got into the room...first thing: air conditioner is set off to the whole hotel. The room was boiling hot. Next thing we see: Mold all over the place nearly growing mushrooms!
We said...come on, let's wait up with complaing. Next thing we know: food was disgusting! Same stuff every breakfast; sausage and tomato and potatoes. Still didn't wanna complain yet. Until we didn't find what to eat... I mean I am half Tunisian and I'm not peeky, I eat whatever. But these people took us for fools, took our money and gave us nothing! On the third day we went complaining and we got a half an hour with the assistant manager. Wlhe listened for a while and started shaking his head telling us that everything we are saying is true and that he can only say that the hotel is going down.
Next: Moskitos are like monsters due to the long rainy week before we arrived. Now the air conditioners are off, so we were forced to open the balcony door. ..and get eaten by those beasts. You open the balcony door and die by Moskitos or close it and sit in an oven with 35°C . We spoke to our Agency speaker and she just said: I'm sure you are overreacting. And she sent someone to paint the mold in the room....
Thank you so much!! I spent the last night throwing up and with dyaria ... just inhuman! !!
My wife is covered with Moskitos bites and cant sleep , my boys back is scratched and in pain because of the cheap slides !!!

Weve been promised an air conditioned room. We got hell. And we hear the same story from every one in the hotel! All the customers are very disappointed and just say: we try to make the best of the rest. ..
And as soon as you mention that you are unhappy, the guys in the lobby say: we can't help you; you should only talk to your agency.
I am happy we are flying back to Germany on Saturday. This was and is the worst hotel in the world. It's a conspiracy, they all hold together and repeat the same words : the Russian clients distroyed us. Aha?? Who brought them there in the first place?
Anyway...don't go there... even if it's for free.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Well , I booked 2 rooms for a family of five,at the reception they gave me a suite
called rafik,I thought I was lucky but surprises were waiting for me , first ;sewage odour
some errant roaches and at night I had to call the reception because of a mosquito raid
daytime, I talked to the hotel manager,the guru was talking to me as i should never complain in this period since the hotel is overbooked and no available rooms to move to
bottom line,the hotel does not earn a 4 star in some areas ,and in the attached pictures if visible you can see what sort of bed I was given and a photo of the nearest wc to my SUITE???

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ahmed J
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We chose this hotel for a family vacation (mother, sister and her baby and me) last week of September 2015. Transfer from the airport was all right and safe and took about 1.5 hours. The hotel is right on the beach, the rooms are a bit older but clean and the room servis is excellent. We had a all inclusive program, the food was plentiful and delicious, we always tried local cuisine, fish, seafood, deserts. We had a beautiful seafront view, the hotel is a horseshoe shape, most rooms overlooking the garden, kids playground and pools.
My niece is only 22 months old and she could enjoy all the fun for kids, nice playground, slides, swings, kids pool, toboggans (in our company), mini disco and kids club.
We had fun with the Animation team, they did everything to keep the guests busy and happy, always with a smile on their face. We tried workout on the beach, aqua aerobic, darts, zumba, enjoyed evening programs. Could have tried much more but not with the baby, maybe next time. They also offer beach volleyball, horseback and camel riding, massages, cosmetic treatment, Arabic lesson, Tunisian tea making, etc. You definately won`t get bored during your stay!!
The only downfall is no wi-fi in the room, only in the lobby and when all guests log on it is very slow or just stops entirely.
The Medina is about 10 mins by taxi, but you can also walk around the nearby streets and enjoy a bit of local shopping. It`s very safe!
The beach was nice, with plenty parasols and sunbeds.
The staff spoke many languages, Arabic and French of course, German, English, Russian and even a bit of Czech.
Great hospitality!!!

Room Tip: rooms in the main wing and far right wing (when you face the sea) are more quiet
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank coralek
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Are u looking for a great place where to spend relaxing holidays? Dont waste ur time koz this hotel offers not only two fantastic swimming pools and clean beach but also an excellent restaurant and confortable rooms with nice views. This hotel is also very clean and the staff is friendly!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank sirine d
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have just spent a week this hotel. Overall the experience was very good. The staff are very helpful although some had limited English.
The cleaners work through the day constantly cleaning communal areas, rooms are cleaned to a good standard although our bathroom needed to be redone..mould on the untitled wall and the shower head faced out to the floor! The food was fantastic..something different everyday although pasta and pizza were always available if u didn't want to be adventurous!
There is a big emphasis on activities within the hotel, Zuma, aerobics, water polo ect everyday and nightly shows.
We were the only English couple there so became known as England! There are very enthusiastic to have more English come to the hotel.
The bank will change your money, visas can be purchased at the bank also, wife in the lounge. The trips quads ect are great value.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple